Well, lets be in no doubt that Steven Davis wants to play for us again!

Boab

23-year-old Steven Davis had a rollercoaster loan spell at Ibrox, helping the Gers to a domestic cup double and to be runners-up in the SPL and the Uefa Cup.

However, since the tenacious midfielder returned to Craven Cottage at the season's end, a number of other clubs have reportedly expressed their interest and Fulham have not ruled out keeping him.

Still, Davis told the Belfast Telegraph, that Rangers have the emotional edge on the competition, enthusing: "I've loved every minute of my time at Rangers and winning the Scottish Cup helped heal the pain of losing the title to Celtic and the UEFA Cup final.

"The fans took to me straight away and I want to thank them for that because it really helped me to settle in quickly and made sure I enjoyed my football from day one. Just going there was a dream but to win two Cups and get into a European final was incredible.

"I've taken a lot of mementos with me like shirts and, of course, my medals but I really hope I haven't worn the Rangers shirt for a final time.

"It was a life-long dream to play for the club and what fan wouldn't want to play there.

"They will be playing Champions League football next season and every player would want to be a part of that."

The price-tag on Davis' shirt will likely read at last £3m, but the Gers could use Daniel Cousin in a part-exchange deal.

Duncan Robertson, Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=715668

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...icle3748019.ece

Every quote was good tbh but the one in bold was my favourite!

Was fantastic for the first few months but then he faded out and didn't do much tbh. 3 million is alot of cash and he's never going to get a game in his prefered position so we'll never see the best of him IMO.

Was fantastic for the first few months but then he faded out and didn't do much tbh. 3 million is alot of cash and he's never going to get a game in his prefered position so we'll never see the best of him IMO.

They call that the Shota and Lovenkrands syndrome.