I've posted this before - have you ever been in love

What's happening with the Ulster Scots banner J?

I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about? Ulster Scots - The people who changed the world.

It was on display at Hampden in the CIS cup final.

Due to it having orange lillies on the banner our club asked the various supporters groups not to display it at Ibrox.

If I was Richard LittleJohn I'd be screaming 'you couldn't make it up'

Eh? Is this for real?

If so, I reckon TBO should start rehearsing the Orange Lily'o for next season.

I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about? Ulster Scots - The people who changed the world.

Due to it having orange lillies on the banner our club asked the various supporters groups not to display it at Ibrox.

Please, please, please, please, tell me this isn't true Jim?

What a set of spineless b*stards we have become if we stand idly by and let this happen.

Oh I know the banner well, just hadn't heard the story.

Another fkn kick in the teeth from The Club :angry2:

It's true.

Chris Williamson explains it in greater detail in the book 'It's Rangers for me'

It's a magnificent banner that deserves it's place within Ibrox.

Anyone got a picture of it?

We've all had it with women (or men for the bearettes).

But the Club?

We love RFC in a way that non fans just can't understand.

Women (or men :D) come and go, but from birth to death the one constant in our life is Rangers Football Club.

Players, managers, owners come and go, But RFC is the one constant. The touchstone in our lives.

It was there before we were born and will be there after we die, let's face it for the fans RFC plays a role in our lives that nothing else does.

But are we loved back?

We have made our feelings known about the wee shite miller.

But they are going to sign him, let's face it.

Makes me fucking sick in a way that nothing else could.

Our opinions do not matter.

They know that our love of RFC means they can do what they like.

spot on manti, they know we will never turn our backs on the team we love.

Sadly, I think some would

I'd settle for a little touch of respect from the men who rule the club we love mate.

The Khenny Mhisser signature is actually quite a small incident in the grand scheme of things, I feel so let down by those we pay fortunes to on so many different fronts.

The Dublin Loyal banner, the Ulster Scots banner, the complete & utter capitulation to the Lhabour and mhedia Celtic whores. The list is almost endless.

I've heard it before but I'll repeat it again. 'Murray could come round to your house and urinate on your mother but you'd still go back, buy the programme, buy the food, sit down and shut up the new Rangers way'.

Sickening.

If I don't cancel my season ticket then I'm a hopeless hypocrite. But Rangers is such a major part in my life and that bastard knows it.

Now THAT should be posted on every thread wi folk moaning about km! In big fucking bold writing!

But the Club?

Women (or men :D) come and go, but from birth to death the one constant in our life is Rangers Football Club.

Players, managers, owners come and go, But RFC is the one constant. The touchstone in our lives.

It was there before we were born and will be there after we die, let's face it for the fans RFC plays a role in our lives that nothing else does.

But are we loved back?

yeah Mant....I understand we can't dictate everythng but when its something like a signing thats the most unpopular ever you'd think they could listen and not be so dammed stubborn. <_<

Everyone has their breaking point.

If I do choose to stop funding Rangers it'll be a temporary thing only.

As soon as Murray is gone I'd be back

Everyone has their breaking point.

If I do choose to stop funding Rangers it'll be a temporary thing only.

As soon as Murray is gone I'd be back

True, but, that would be you stopping funding Murray, not supporting Rangers right? No problem there

True, but, that would be you stopping funding Murray, not supporting Rangers right? No problem there

Tis the same thing while he is in place.

Perhaps, but, you can watch the games on tv, or even online to avoid it completely.

Perhaps, but, you can watch the games on tv, or even online to avoid it completely.

I'll never stop supporting Rangers, choosing not to fund what I believe is a disease on the Rangers support is a different matter entirely

I actually broke up with my girlfriend last week coz she said I shouldn't have got a Rangers tatto and i should pay less attention to the team and more attention to her. :harhar: :harhar:

You dumped her?

Quite right too!

I remember once an ex was over, and I was watching Rangers, and she was kinda into them too, but not on my scale.

But she committed the world's biggest insult. Half way through the second half...she started reading a magazine.

Yes, she did.

Really. I am not lying here.

The bitch! Trying to ruin our love and affection for our football team

But the Club?

But are we loved back?

They treat us like a cuckold Manti. And every time our heart is ripped out we direct our anger at the taigs. We cannot hate our beloved club so that poison must be released elsewhere.........and that is where we are vulnerable the most at present.

I actually broke up with my girlfriend last week coz she said I shouldn't have got a Rangers tatto and i should pay less attention to the team and more attention to her. :harhar: :harhar:

You dumped her?

Quite right too!

I remember once an ex was over, and I was watching Rangers, and she was kinda into them too, but not on my scale.

But she committed the world's biggest insult. Half way through the second half...she started reading a magazine.

Yes, she did.

You're not wrong. At one point she actually asked me to choose.

NEVER ask them to choose, women. NEVER.

You dumped her?

Quite right too!

Yes, she did.

My ex actually asked me if I wanted to go to her house the day we were playing Celtic at Ibrox and won 1-0. The answer she received was a resounding NO!

My ex actually asked me if I wanted to go to her house the day we were playing Celtic at Ibrox and won 1-0. The answer she received was a resounding NO!

Did you take her up the Celtc end 1st?

You dumped her?

Quite right too!

Yes, she did.

Women are quite, quite mad at times. Not all of course, but many.

No man will pick his woman over football. Which is not to say the footie is more important, but us football fans know the truth.

Don't ask him to choose, lady. You won't like the answer.

You dumped her?

Quite right too!

Yes, she did.

No man will pick his woman over football. Which is not to say the footie is more important, but us football fans know the truth.

Most women are nuts. They dont understand how much us guys love our football. I even told my ex that if there was ever a choice of watching football or going with her i would pick football everytime but she still kept asking me, " Do you wanna go out?"

" No!! The football is on ya screwball"

You dumped her?

Quite right too!

Yes, she did.

Most women are nuts. They dont understand how much us guys love our football. I even told my ex that if there was ever a choice of watching football or going with her i would pick football everytime but she still kept asking me, " Do you wanna go out?"

" No!! The football is on ya screwball"

Mine was offended by my answer to a similar question :pipe: