Idont think we'll get rid of Cousin

talk is fulham still want him but if thats the case then why are they being linked with every strker thats available,i dont think they will make a bid tbh,unfortunately a dont think wel be able able to flog him down south,no for 3m anyway

talk is fulham still want him but if thats the case then why are they being linked with every strker thats available,i dont think they will make a bid tbh,unfortunately a dont think wel be able able to flog him down south,no for 3m anyway

Buy 1 get 3 deadwoods free, you need to revert to that thread

Au contraire - there is a fair amount of interest in our Danny.

I'll be very surprised if he remains a Rangers player for long.

After his head butting affairs and qurky attitude, I believe we will struggle to sell him. Who wants a player that sticks the head into people and more than once too. His attitude is awful.

After his head butting affairs and qurky attitude, I believe we will struggle to sell him. Who wants a player that sticks the head into people and more than once too. His attitude is awful.

his agent will find him a club , it may not be the EPL though , just hope we get rid of him soon

Cousin will probably be a panic buy for the likes of Stoke, Fulham, WBA when the new season is approaching. If the club play the situation well we should get at least £2m for him.

The Gabon international has been heavily linked with a move to England from Scotland where he plies his trade for Rangers, but director of football John Rudge has ruled the Potters out of the race.

"We have a list of players and I am in regular contact with the manager and Daniel Cousin is definitely not on our list," he told the Daily Express. "We are aware he is available but he is not one of our summer targets."

The part in bold caught my eye tbh.

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagen...p?newsid=186149

I disagree that 'nobody wants him', he is known to be available and will be rated by some from his showings in Europe and not so much from some of the disgraceful showings he had for us in the League.

no one in their right mind would want to buy him now. I for one am pretty pissed off about it. We had an agreement to sell him for £3m in jan and because that was blocked now we are going to struggle to sell him.. All because he played 20mins for another club, such a stupid rule which could cost us money. I would be happy just to get him out of ibrox, he doesnt want to be here and hes a lazy git so get rid asap.

no one in their right mind would want to buy him now. I for one am pretty pissed off about it. We had an agreement to sell him for £3m in jan and because that was blocked now we are going to struggle to sell him.. All because he played 20mins for another club, such a stupid rule which could cost us money. I would be happy just to get him out of ibrox, he doesnt want to be here and hes a lazy git so get rid asap.

On the flipside, we wouldnt have beat Werder Bremen if we did sell him.

if it wasn't for werder bremens goalie , we would have been out , he was attrocious

Guest The Brown Brogue

I think we will sell him without much trouble actually, and hopefully for the 3 million thats been touted.

I'm not his biggest fan by any means, but theres no doubt he has talent, and when he's in the mood he's a very effective player.

His attitude with us (and his previous club for that matter) has been questionable, however I think because he really wants to play in the Premiership that will make a lot of difference to how he approaches his football.

if it wasn't for werder bremens goalie , we would have been out , he was attrocious

The point i was getting at was that Cousin was outstanding in the home leg and caused Mertesacker and Naldo all sorts of bother.

After his head butting affairs and qurky attitude, I believe we will struggle to sell him

You could say the same thing about Drogba but Chelsea would sell him no bother, even if Mourinho wasn't at Inter. I think well offload Cousin without too much trouble.