Positves for next season...

I know most folk on here like being negative, but I want to point out a reason to be posiive, even before we have signed any new players. Next year we will have Stevie Smith, Andy Webster, DMB and John Fleck all potentialy ready for first team action and the re-charged versions of Barry, Thompson, Cuellar, Davis (if he signs) and Papac. Everyone knows we need to make a few vital additions, however we have all these guys who can potentially make a massive impact next season already at the club. Cheer up folks, I dont know Coop but I sure hope he brings some positivity back to the board.

Im not sure if Walter will use Fleck all that much next season, remember reading in the Record about it. Will still be the 5minute cameos he will get. Beasley has to be a certain started on the right. Brings pace and a bit of flair to the team.

Im not sure if Walter will use Fleck all that much next season, remember reading in the Record about it. Will still be the 5minute cameos he will get. Beasley has to be a certain started on the right. Brings pace and a bit of flair to the team.

So what will happen to Boyd? :craphead::D

I know most folk on here like being negative, but I want to point out a reason to be posiive, even before we have signed any new players. Next year we will have Stevie Smith, Andy Webster, DMB and John Fleck all potentialy ready for first team action and the re-charged versions of Barry, Thompson, Cuellar, Davis (if he signs) and Papac. Everyone knows we need to make a few vital additions, however we have all these guys who can potentially make a massive impact next season already at the club. Cheer up folks, I dont know Coop but I sure hope he brings some positivity back to the board.

Careful DD........you could get into a lot of trouble being so positive around here! :D

I agree with you btw, there are lots of good things to look forward to if you care to look for them. I'm especially excited about Fleck getting more time on the park, which I'm sure will happen next season. Also getting Stevie Smith back as, while Papac was immense defensively last season, we really need and have missed having a real attacking fullback. And I'm looking forward to seeing a rejuvenated Barry Ferguson proving all the doubters and gloom-merchants wrong. He is not finished! (tu)

I'm positive about the new season-there's no other way to be.

But I'm still healing over the last few weeks of last season,I think it will take a few good games and omens at the start of the season to get me really fired up again.

But I'll be there on the first game of the season-with Rangers scarf held high and hope and in my heart.(And one eye shut if Broadfoot and Miller are on the same pitch!)

I dont think that walter will play Fleck a lot next season. I would like to see him play at least in the 2 cups and used as a sub and I mean used not thrown on for a couple of mins to waste time.

As far as I can see we have a good foundation with

McGregor, NEW RB, Cuellar, Weir/NEW CH, Papac/Smith

Midfield - Big Problem

Thomson at the back and hopefully fully fit and not so many silly bookings.

RW = NEW

Ferguson OR Davis for me

NEW CLASS ATT M'fielder

DMB = LW

Kris Boyd OR NEW CLASS STRIKER (Not KM or Velika)

I think we need class coming in at RB, CH, RW, CMid, Striker at a MINIMUM.

I think Furman and Fleck should be given more of a chance.

My worry is = Broadfoot, Daily, Webster, Adam, Whittaker, McCulloch, Novo, JCD.

They are all back-ups imo.