A Petition - Of Sort

kingbarry

Right, so far, 90% of us are unhappy at the transfer signings and the way the club is moving forward.

So how about a petition, everyone on here, on this thread leaves a note about their general unhappiness at Kenny Miller, Velicka etc etc and promises not being met AGAIN.

I live 500 yards away from Martin Bain, and would gladly print this thread, and post it through his door.

It may not achieve anything overall, but surely we cant all just sit here and accept it, but i know he will read it. Either that or i get my wee brother to kick his son`s head in as they go to the same school :harhar:

Thoughts?

It may not achieve anything overall, but surely we cant all just sit here and accept it, but i know he will read it. Either that or i get my wee brother to kick his son`s head in as they go to the same school :harhar:

Is it a cafflick school? :craphead:

Where is the sense of realism here?

We won 2 cups, reached a Euro final, got pipped at the final hurdle in the league and after a few weeks of quiet-ish transfer activity we're talking petitions??

Come on Bears.

That is NOT the Rangers way.

We support the team and express our feelings but we don't get all jingoistic over very little.

Leave that to our unwashed cousins across the city.

We won 2 cups, reached a Euro final, got pipped at the final hurdle in the league and after a few weeks of quiet-ish transfer activity we're talking petitions??

Come on Bears.

We support the team and express our feelings but we don't get all jingoistic over very little.

Thank f@ck we have some sensible posters like yourself on the forum Nemesis. The reactions are getting more OTT every day. I'm sure if we signed Ronaldhino tomorrow there would be some on here stating as an absolute fact that he was brought up as a Septic fan. Or that we'd only signed him so Murray can make some more filthy lucre from South American shirt sales.

You heard it here first! :craphead:

Right, so far, 90% of us are unhappy at the transfer signings and the way the club is moving forward.

So how about a petition, everyone on here, on this thread leaves a note about their general unhappiness at Kenny Miller, Velicka etc etc and promises not being met AGAIN.

I live 500 yards away from Martin Bain, and would gladly print this thread, and post it through his door.

Thoughts?

Walter Smith.. our manager requests these players to be signed, not Bain.. <cr>

Come on Bears.

You'll need to explain that one to us commoners :lol:

Thoughts?

I think we should hold back on a petition until the tranfer window slams shut @ the end of AUGUST and see who we have signed. :rolleyes:

Thoughts?

I think we should hold back on a petition until the tranfer window slams shut @ the end of AUGUST and see who we have signed. :rolleyes:

I think we should at least give the new players and management team a little more time to see HOW the new players will perform.

Fair enough, Kenny Miller hasn't been great for both sides of the Old Firm, but any extreme action now will for definite see Kenny Miller being a flop. We need to give him a chance, regardless of how much of a tadger he is!