my ex

Mrs McCoist

got tickets today for 2 for a meal. he said to me do you want to go i said where is it at he said celtic park :lol: i said no way keep them 90quid for a ticket

:lol: I wouldn't go there for a meal even if I was paid ?90, it would probably be giro fish and chips in a plastic container with a small plastic bottle of cherryade

Why is your ex asking you to go for dinner ? Does he want you back ? Did he try and explain to you that whatever he said, whatever he did he didn't mean it .He just wants you back for good ?

obviously didnt learn any lessons trying to take her to snake mountain :lol:

got tickets today for 2 for a meal. he said to me do you want to go i said where is it at he said celtic park  :lol:  i said no way keep them 90quid for a ticket

Is that why hes your ex? Trying to take you to the piggery ;)

<yes>

Why is your ex asking you to go for dinner ? Does he want you back ? Did he try and explain to you that whatever he said, whatever he did he didn't mean it .He just wants you back for good ?

doh <crweee> To that song and the band.

I'm sorry, I don't understand you. Those words are from the heart, I said them to my first girlfriend, in 1987, during a holiday in Portugal. Her name was Katarina, I was 4 years old, she was beautiful..... :heart:

i dont care how much the tickets cost id rather eat muck than eat at celtic park <yuck>

I've had a cheese salad at Celtic Park...

It was alright... :pipeblue:

(It was the time that I wore the Rangers management tie to CP for those that have seen the photo on another thread. <yes> )