YURI ZHIRKOV

We won't get him, wages are sky high in Russia at the moment also I expect once the are over Euros alot of that Russian team will be taken to Italy, Spain, Germany and England.

Would love to see Zhirkov at Rangers along with Arshavin and Pavlyuchenko, but, alas none of them will be coming to us or the SPL, the great unwashed are living in cloud cuckoo land if they think that they have a chance of signing Pavlyuchenko.

Yury Zhirkov will not want to play in SPL, he can pass to Zenit, now negotiated between CSKA and Zenit. But I think it's not necessary to be disordered, his game on Euro is brilliance but usually he plays less brightly.

Zhirkov300.jpg

Yury Zhirkov will not want to play in SPL, he can pass to Zenit, now negotiated between CSKA and Zenit. But I think it's not necessary to be disordered, his game on Euro is brilliance but usually he plays less brightly.

Zhirkov300.jpg

Translate; Usually a useless cunt but will play out his skin in Euro 2008 to gain a big transfer.

Zhirkov300.jpg

Translate; Usually a useless cunt but will play out his skin in Euro 2008 to gain a big transfer.

:rolleyes:

Thank you!

Zhirkov is good player but not top.

Would love him, unfortunatley there is no chance. He'll end up at a big club.

We are a big club :rangers:

We just can't pay £50k a week <_<

He is some player though, but his defending is suspect, as a converted left winger you would expect that though.

Zhirkov300.jpg

Hello, mates.

Dont listen to this Ukrainian

As many in his country he hates everything russian (including players) and can't be adequate about.

He is just angry that in his average Ukrainian team there is nobody even close in talant to Zhirkov.

Hello, mates.

Dont listen to this Ukrainian

As many in his country he hates everything russian (including players) and can't be adequate about.

He is just angry that in his average Ukrainian team there is nobody even close in talant to Zhirkov.

Foolish foolish foolish Russian mentality!

The every Russian thinks all the world is disliked Russia. It's complete idiocy!

Most Ukrainians support Russia in Euro !

But if I dislike Zhirkov then I'm foolish Ukrainian... It's Russian logic! If anybody doesn't agree with Russian then this anybody is not adequate and is anti-Russian.