Strangest Place you have watched the Rangers

RFC999

Watched a game against celtic from my living room window, went out for a fag at halftime and locked myself out doh

Do you have a good view of Glasgow from Dundee? :pipe:

wouldn't know cause i was staying in inverness then and the view was brilliant :harhar:

how you manage to watch a rangers vs celtic game from your livingroom window in inverness?

lol thats some good binoculars :pipe:

Watched a game against celtic from my living room window, went out for a fag at halftime and locked myself out doh

wouldn't know cause i was staying in inverness then and the view was brilliant :harhar:

how you manage to watch a rangers vs celtic game from your livingroom window in inverness?

ok i give up :lol: leave me alone im hungover :lol:

I watched Rangers play in Inverness from my bedroom window in 1985. It was a friendly against the Caley at Telford Street & i waited till half-time before jumping the wall.

celtc played there once but i kept the curtains closed that day. (tu)

Was thinking the same :craphead:

In Dubai when we played Everton in what was called the gold cup. Champions of Scotland against champions of England

was it one of the snodins that missed the vital penalty

2-2 draw. We won on pens. Durrant and D Fergusson were just boys but stole the show.

In Dubai when we played Everton in what was called the gold cup. Champions of Scotland against champions of England

was it one of the snodins that missed the vital penalty

2-2 draw. We won on pens. Durrant and D Fergusson were just boys but stole the show.

yeah i knew score but i think it was ian snodin who missed the penalty just wasnt 100% sure thought you may have remembered as you were there mate