Clement V Hemdani - Who's Better?

KERRZO

Who is a better partner for Ferguson?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is a better partner for Ferguson?

• Hemdani
    • Clement

I for one say hemdani! He influences the game more than Clement!

Hemdani was excellent 2day dnt think he gave the ball away 1nce 2day and he was keepin the passin short and simple and because of that we didnt really miss Clement much 2day but he is a very good player and will be sad to see him go but if his heart isnt in it then a suppose he cant play

I have to say, I think Hemdani is a bit over-rated.

He's neat and tidy on the ball, a very intelligent footballer, and almost flawless in terms of not giving the ball away.

However, Clement gave that bit more pace and energy to the midfield, a bit like Gattuso in style, he covers more ground, and covers ground quicker, meaning that not only does he protect the CBs, but he would protect the full backs in the wide areas if they were left exposed.

In my opinion Clement broke up more attacks than Hemdani, Hemdani doesn't do enough of the dirty work for my liking.

Also, even though Hemdani has superior technique, he often labours on the ball too long in my view, whereas Clement was quicker in terms of trying to get us moving forward again.

If Clement's heart is set on leaving, I believe he was right to be left out today (illness or no illness) and we are right to sell him.

But I still believe Clement was the better player, and certainly had the potential to be a level up from Hemdani in the future.

I only wished Hemdani would tackle!

It's kind of a big deal too when you're meant to be a defensive midfield player !

That's my problem with him, he doesn't do enough of the dirty work off the ball, and he's not influential enough when we're going forward.

He's just a nice, neat and tidy footballer, that the purists will admire for the way he keeps possession so flawlessly, but that is just not enough.

Clement for me, tho he is offski. Hemdani is a decent player but we need someone with a bit more creativity, speed, awareness and with the ability to defend also, to play with Ferguson.

Guest gersandproud
I have to say, I think Hemdani is a bit over-rated.

He's neat and tidy on the ball, a very intelligent footballer, and almost flawless in terms of not giving the ball away.

However, Clement gave that bit more pace and energy to the midfield, a bit like Gattuso in style, he covers more ground, and covers ground quicker, meaning that not only does he protect the CBs, but he would protect the full backs in the wide areas if they were left exposed.

In my opinion Clement broke up more attacks than Hemdani, Hemdani doesn't do enough of the dirty work for my liking.

Also, even though Hemdani has superior technique, he often labours on the ball too long in my view, whereas Clement was quicker in terms of trying to get us moving forward again.

If Clement's heart is set on leaving, I believe he was right to be left out today (illness or no illness) and we are right to sell him.

But I still believe Clement was the better player, and certainly had the potential to be a level up from Hemdani in the future.

Totally agree Ayebrox - couldn't possibly have put it better myself !!!