Fans locked out the stadium

rfc_no1fan

An absolute fucking joke.

No TV coverage, fans locked out till 9.30 and to go with it, one of the dullest performances ever.

We're slowly turning into a joke on AND off the park.

No TV coverage, fans locked out till 9.30 and to go with it, one of the dullest performances ever.

(tu) Very true, the club is starting to be an embarrassment.

(tu) Very true, the club is starting to be an embarrassment.

In saying that, the fans locked out / stuck that home probably had a better night than watching that steaming pile of horse shit.

managed to get in perfectly last night with my smart card, it really wouldn't matter if I did or didn't get in, I would be watching steaming horse shite either way, and if it had of been on the tv, I would be watching it again, I guess we were all just destined to watching the faeces of a horse yesterday.

One little thing though, last season we had pre maid tickets, we had to wait in a que because of our surname being s, the s que was massive, and then there was some fat idiot at A, not serving any1 at all. and not taking any1 either.

It beggars beyond belief.

My smartcard wasnt accepted at the turnstyle so I stood in the Q for 20mins then went to another gate the card failed again but thankfully the guy let me in . I wish I just went home cause the game was pish. :angry2:

managed to get in perfectly last night with my smart card, it really wouldn't matter if I did or didn't get in, I would be watching steaming horse shite either way, and if it had of been on the tv, I would be watching it again, I guess we were all just destined to watching the faeces of a horse yesterday.

One little thing though, last season we had pre maid tickets, we had to wait in a que because of our surname being s, the s que was massive, and then there was some fat idiot at A, not serving any1 at all. and not taking any1 either.

It beggars beyond belief.

¿Que?