Scum singing the soldiers song during Spurs v Dort.

no surrender leagues aint won or lost in pre season friendlies

but if wedrop points to falkirk were doomed :harhar:

We play Falkirk (a) Hearts (h), Aberdeen (a) and then Celtic (a)

Going by our performances agianst these teams in recent years I think that if we are not careful we could very well be out of sight by the end of August.

Going by our performances agianst these teams in recent years I think that if we are not careful we could very well be out of sight by the end of August.

On current form, we'd do well to get 4 points from that.

We'll be luck if we have 3 points, but we shall see there is week to get new palyers in!

Least they are winning, we truly are a laughing stock. They are gonna gubb us and win 4 in a row! :(

I canny believe someone had a go t me for not being positive as well!

calm doon wummin

have heart my dear :rangers:

• 2 weeks later...
During the game On Sky Sports at about 69 minutes then the rest of them tried to drown it out with that other ditty of theirs its a mhanky old team to play for !!! Think anybody will say anything ? :sherlock:

Just spoke to a mate who was out there with Spurs, and he said the great unwashed were up to all their old tricks in and outside of the ground but as you say fuck all is done about it.

He said they got the hump with this nice flag the Spurs fans had in front of them

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn163/g...ayanoord005.jpg

During the game On Sky Sports at about 69 minutes then the rest of them tried to drown it out with that other ditty of theirs its a mhanky old team to play for !!! Think anybody will say anything ? :sherlock:

Also plenty of Iraqi and Palestine flag waving by the wankers, so spurs responded with GSTQ and RB in full voice