morning all

Germanybluenose

morning chambo, mrs m

how are we all today?

am good thanx ben hows you?

not bad for a monday :lol:

horrid weather down here today and I don't have any money for lunch, am gonna starve :pipe:

aww gawd thats terrible you need to eat :blink:

weather is crap here as well :(

morning chambo, mrs m

how are we all today?

horrid weather down here today and I don't have any money for lunch, am gonna starve :pipe:

I'll have to go home at lunchtime and come back in again, at least I have the car today

morning chambo, mrs m

how are we all today?

I'll have to go home at lunchtime and come back in again, at least I have the car today

well you have to eat <_<

morning chambo, mrs m

how are we all today?

well you have to eat <_<

indeed i do, especially when im hoping to get to the gym today, i'd collapse on an empty stomach :blink:

morning chambo, mrs m

how are we all today?

well you have to eat <_<

indeed i do, especially when im hoping to get to the gym today, i'd collapse on an empty stomach :blink:

haha i have loads todo today no skiving for me :(

I'm going to the gym after work tonight Ben. I heard on the radio this morning that ex Miss Scotland Nicola McLean and the Rockettes (cheerleaders) are training at my gym tonight. <bouncy>

I've never been so motivated in my life. :D

indeed i do, especially when im hoping to get to the gym today, i'd collapse on an empty stomach  :blink:

I'm going to the gym after work tonight Ben. I heard on the radio this morning that ex Miss Scotland Nicola McLean and the Rockettes (cheerleaders) are training at my gym tonight. <bouncy>

get there early then, I suspect a lot of people might suddenly have a fitness urge this evening!

indeed i do, especially when im hoping to get to the gym today, i'd collapse on an empty stomach  :blink:

whats the name of this gym i need some excercise :) <sesm>

indeed i do, especially when im hoping to get to the gym today, i'd collapse on an empty stomach? :blink:

whats the name of this gym i need some excercise :) <sesm>

JJb gym in glasgow. I'll be lucky to get anything done. The only thing i'll need are my contact lenses!

morning ben, chambo, Mrs McC, OC and Gid

just been to a lovely  :wacko: housing meeting - oh the joys :P

morning, what was the housing meeting for?

part of my job working in budgets - go along and make sure they're not trying to spend money where they shouldn't - houses are married quarters cos live and work in an army environment (but i ain't army)