Full Steam Ahead

FlippinEck

Velicka is pish.

Who the fuck do u think isnt pish in the rangers team if it were up to u we would have fuckin no one :angry2:

Hmmm....McGregor, Alexander, Bougherra, Cuellar, Papac, Hemdani, Ferguson(although I think he's finished), Thomson, Beasley, Lafferty, Boyd to a certain extent.

Ok whats the difference between lafferty and velicka they have bot done the same thing and played early the same game time why is one pish and the other good?

Velicka has always been pish. Well my opinion on him anyway and a lot of Hearts fans would back me up.

A complete and utter waste of £1m.

ok thats your opinion but i think he will turn out to be a good player for us and keep mhisser out the team

Velicka is pish.

Who the fuck do u think isnt pish in the rangers team if it were up to u we would have fuckin no one :angry2:

Hmmm....McGregor, Alexander, Bougherra, Cuellar, Papac, Hemdani, Ferguson(although I think he's finished), Thomson, Beasley, Lafferty, Boyd to a certain extent.

I think thats a pretty fair assesment when you add in Novo (I havent seen Fleck too much)

But heres the rub.

Out of these guys none are quality. They are pro's that need something or someone special to play with to raise their games.

Maybe Cuellar is the exception.

We have no marquee players!