Full Steam Ahead

FlippinEck

No european distractions, no fixture pile up ahead, surely now, is the case to battle on and win this league

my only worry is if we have the players to do so in the first place. although we were so close last year and most of us were adamant we would have won the league had we not made the uefa cup final, what will be the excuse this year if we hand them 4 in a row? Poor quality players? Cant see us getting anyone else in unless we sell some assets either.

You want to make up for this Rangers, pump falkirk and dont dare play 4-5-1

hate to say it but if he fields a team like tonights against falkirk we'll get beat by falkirk.

if we continue to play like this id put a couple of quid on at the bookies for rangers ti be on 0 points by the end of the month.

dont understand why he didnt start with velicka or boyd tonight .Big Andrius would have loved to have scored against his own club

Plus he is much sharper than the rest of the squad, having played in norway, i would have played him over boyd just for that reason... unbelievable doh

Guest The Brown Brogue

Last season we were scraping through games and getting through them on blind luck on many occasions. When the luck starts to run out then you see what a team is really made of, and we are looking like a worse team than we were last season.

Celtic will strengthen, they may not be world beaters but they have a settled and solid side whilst we are in disarray. I can see nothing else other than 4 in a row for them, and its getting to the point where we really need to start worrying about just how many its going to be.

With Huttons £9million we never replaced him with that money with new RB. European run has seen us bring in 3 strikers but still play one upfront and he aint even a prolific goalscorer. When transfer window opened we knew Whitts or Broadfoot wouldn't cut it at RB so we should got one in, after DMB injury should went for winger. then Fergies why not sign Davis?. We then shoulda went onto play a 442 system and qualify for europe - But none of this has happened

That Rangers team that took to the field tonight would struggle to finish 3rd. its easy to say that we had key players out injured, but we had better players on the bench FS, and smith still played the donkeys.

that team playing week in week out would struggle to finish in the top 4.

Velicka is pish.

Who the fuck do u think isnt pish in the rangers team if it were up to u we would have fuckin no one :angry2:

Hmmm....McGregor, Alexander, Bougherra, Cuellar, Papac, Hemdani, Ferguson(although I think he's finished), Thomson, Beasley, Lafferty, Boyd to a certain extent.

Velicka is pish.

Who the fuck do u think isnt pish in the rangers team if it were up to u we would have fuckin no one :angry2:

Hmmm....McGregor, Alexander, Bougherra, Cuellar, Papac, Hemdani, Ferguson(although I think he's finished), Thomson, Beasley, Lafferty, Boyd to a certain extent.

Ok whats the difference between lafferty and velicka they have bot done the same thing and played early the same game time why is one pish and the other good?

Velicka is pish.

Ok whats the difference between lafferty and velicka they have bot done the same thing and played early the same game time why is one pish and the other good?

Velicka has always been pish. Well my opinion on him anyway and a lot of Hearts fans would back me up.

A complete and utter waste of £1m.

That Rangers team that took to the field tonight would struggle to finish 3rd. its easy to say that we had key players out injured, but we had better players on the bench FS, and smith still played the donkeys.

that team playing week in week out would struggle to finish in the top 4.

You are being too optimistic.

Out the top 6.