Uncharted

brissyger

Had this game for a while but only played the first 5 chapters and then got into another game (think it may have been GTAIV). Came back to it yesterday and finished the rest of the game today and it's top notch. Entertaining story and challenging gameplay this is the best platform on the PS3 so far. Can't wait til the sequel comes out although Tomb Raider: Underworld will hopefully be out in November and that looks even better. So many games I want over the next 6 months.

Aye its a good game i had it a while back, how good will resistance 2 be tho. :cool:

I don't think I'll be getting Resistance 2. I didn't mind the first one but I only really got it because there was nothing all that good out at the time. Not a huge fan of FPS's and Call of Duty is about the only one I'd stick with. Rainbow 6 and Resistance both got traded in.

Awesome game although the last boss was a bitch to beat.

Really? I thought he was incredibly easy to beat (albeit on easy mode) compared to games like Heavenly Sword where you have to battle the boss 3 times for a good 15 mins each battle to win.

It took me about 6 or 7 tries to get to the fight sequence, just mean it was much harder compared to the rest of the game.

Only took me one go. There were other parts that were much harder actually. There were a lot more enemies to shoot than in Tomb Raider and some parts were really challenging. The guys with the laser sites were annoying as hell :P