Will you be singing the billy boys on Saturday?

govanfront

will you be singing the billy boys on saturday  

255 members have voted

1. 1. as it says

• yes
    • no

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last thing we need this season is a points deduction. Anyone taking part is an idiot!!

:rangers: :unionflag:

A points deduction wich will bring us to fourth place instead of third ? :craphead:

Not that this has to be sung, but it would surely show the way Rangers fans feel atm.

Won't be singing it. What is the point, do the ones singing it really want to see the team receiving a European ban, yes out this year but bans can take place in future, point deductions leading to no chance of winning league as well as fines putting the club into more financial strain.

Time to get real, forget singing TBB as a protest and put the protest down to what its for and thats against Murray

Believe me i know what a bigot is. More educated than you!!! SO away you go ya condisending knob. By that reply i can just tell that your a bitter twisted clown living in the dark ages!!!

soz mate but "more educated than you" should it not be "better educated than you"?thats well the spelling from a st sommat school lol! cheery bye ! :harhar: p.s. the "you are all bigots" kinda gave you away! EDIT-sorry about the double post!

Believe me i know what a bigot is. More educated than you!!! SO away you go ya condisending knob. By that reply i can just tell that your a bitter twisted clown living in the dark ages!!!

soz mate but "more educated than you" should it not be "better educated than you"?thats well the spelling from a st sommat school lol! cheery bye ! :harhar: p.s. the "you are all bigots" kinda gave you away!

I think it is outrageous that the song has been banned, but I think the publicity generated through the song might eclipse the actual message we are trying to convey.

Singing Billy Boys would just be counterproductive as Murray and the rest can just say "Oh well, listen to them, that's just the fringe element of our club stuck in the past" or something of that nature.

I think it is outrageous that the song has been banned, but I think the publicity generated through the song might eclipse the actual message we are trying to convey.

Singing Billy Boys would just be counterproductive as Murray and the rest can just say "Oh well, listen to them, that's just the fringe element of our club stuck in the past" or something of that nature.

(tu)

These Protestors are asking for him to get out. He wont until someone comes in to buy . so youl all be wasting your breathe, save it for Follow Follow :rangers:

I'll be singing it from the comfort of my armchair. I'll no be spending money on Murray International FC again. Havent done since TBB was banned.

Our club is a pale shadow of the one i grew up supporting & following. How exactly, have we progressed by opening our doors to every Tom, Dick & Paddy?

I see nothing that couldn't be achieved by a team we can feel truly proud of. Not some multicultural bunch of mercenary bawbags.

Dont get me started........ :willy:

Aw diddums...can't you feel proud of a team with all those nasty Catholics and foreigners...you poor wee thing.

That's the truth. I'm sure Hello Hello will eventually be back (without Fenian) but that's a different issue. The idea of any protest is to put pressure on Murray. This will just bring yet more bad publicity on to our fans (and therefore the club in general). An unbelievably daft idea.

Why should we sing this, it's nothing to do with Rangers.

I hate when people mix football and religion, Nacho Novo is a catholic, we love him. Football is football, my god, get out of the dark ages.

doh

I hate when people mix football and religion, Nacho Novo is a catholic, we love him. Football is football, my god, get out of the dark ages.

TBB isn't really about religion.

It stems from the gang fights of the inter war years.

Even if it weren't your 'nothing to do with Rangers' comment is a seriously silly one.

The length and breadth of the country fans sing songs that are nothing to do with their Club, why should we be different?

hHOW about

Hello hello we're no Murrays boys

hello hello can u hear our noise?

We're up to our knees in all your shite

Surrender and get out!

We are the real fans not your toys!

Now if THAT was sung, I'd be joing in. Makes a point. Offends nobody. No complaints from UEFA etc.

TBB isn't really about religion.

It stems from the gang fights of the inter war years.

Even if it weren't your 'nothing to do with Rangers' comment is a seriously silly one.

The length and breadth of the country fans sing songs that are nothing to do with their Club, why should we be different?

What was the makeup of the gangs. Fullertons boys were what?

As for this. Who would invest the best part of £100 million in a club where the fans have no respect for UEFA's rules and regulations? The only place we make money is Europe and any potential investor will shyte himself if he sees that the fans are intent on getting it up UEFA.