** Official RM Season 09/10 Betting Thread **

CF5LOYAL

See that £70 I won last night, gonnae keep an eye on the odds but I might put it on a City outright win next weekend against United.

bit risky!!

The early odds make £300! But thats on Skybet and I might not have the time to put the money in the bank for an online bet so might do it in person.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/englis...ited/win-market

Do have a WH, Ladbokes, Totesport, Coral nearby.

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See that £70 I won last night, gonnae keep an eye on the odds but I might put it on a City outright win next weekend against United.

dnt do it boab ive never seen city win at eastlands and ive also seen 3 derby matches and city have lost them all

the word jinx gets banded about when i head down to watch city

Don't go then :harhar:

dnt do it boab ive never seen city win at eastlands and ive also seen 3 derby matches and city have lost them all

my mates offering me money to stay away

You have mates? <cr>

:harhar:

:mutley:

You have mates? <cr>

watch it ya big lanky streak of pish ive still got 2 jobs belonging to you that i may have to overprice :harhar:

You have mates? <cr>

watch it ya big lanky streak of pish ive still got 2 jobs belonging to you that i may have to overprice :harhar:

:lol: Big lanky streak of pish :lol:

14:10 Bet Type Single Leg Type Each Way Bet Number of lines 2 Stake per line £3.00 Total stake £6.00 Settled Y Number of win lines 1

Bombadier Smith (Win) @ 7/1 (7/1) (Each way 3 places @ 1/5 odds)

Bet Type Single Leg Type Each Way Number of lines 2 Stake per line £1.00 Total stake £2.00 Settled Y Number of win lines 2 Number of void lines 0 Returns £10.40p Bombadier Smith (Win) @ 7/1 (7/1) (Each way 3 places @ 1/5 odds)

not anything big but not to bad

£10 tonight on Randers, Burnley & Everton treble pays £160 on WH online..

Bit tempted with that to be honest.

Hope you kept your £10 , all 3 lost :ph34r:

I actually did, i walked along to the bank to put money in my account, so as to bet with that card, as refuse to use the shops, as the odds are a lot weaker, the bank was shut, so i left it, luckily...

Randers were pumped & they were with a 6pm KO so it was all over before the main show had started, lucky break.

This still attracting me, I 'd be doing it in the shop (WH most local and best odds) which will make a nice change.

Just have a good feeling but I want to catch the odds early incase they change so maybe tomorrow tbh, will be nearby the shop for a haircut.

This still attracting me, I 'd be doing it in the shop (WH most local and best odds) which will make a nice change.

Just have a good feeling but I want to catch the odds early incase they change so maybe tomorrow tbh, will be nearby the shop for a haircut.

Yea your hair looks a bit long in your avatar! :pipe: