** Official RM Season 09/10 Betting Thread **

CF5LOYAL

Cherie is playing real hard ball. After a long conversation I'm getting a fiver but she won't give me a tenner.

I'll take the fiver :).

Wee cow. I didn't even mention an amount to them, they just said I'll give you a £10 free bet :)

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

£5! what a prick. I got a girl called Kate, she just gave me it right away, none of that verification stuff.

Atleast you got it, nice one. What you putting it on?

Your right, prick.

Cheers, I dunno. Might keep it for next weekend as was going to leave betting on next weekend's Football or even if I hadn't, I'd recently reduced my stake to a fiver so thats a bonus.

I got lots of free bets recently but still regret not keeping them and spreading them over a few weeks doh

Cheers Andy, had thought of WH before but didn't know they had a live chat feature.

Cherie is playing real hard ball. After a long conversation I'm getting a fiver but she won't give me a tenner.

Wee cow. I didn't even mention an amount to them, they just said I'll give you a £10 free bet :)

Cherie wasn't budging and I decided not to push her anymore in case she took my fiver from me :lol:.

£5! what a prick. I got a girl called Kate, she just gave me it right away, none of that verification stuff.

Atleast you got it, nice one. What you putting it on?

Your right, prick.

Cheers, I dunno. Might keep it for next weekend as was going to leave betting on next weekend's Football or even if I hadn't, I'd recently reduced my stake to a fiver so thats a bonus.

I got lots of free bets recently but still regret not keeping them and spreading them over a few weeks doh

Cheers Andy, had thought of WH before but didn't know they had a live chat feature.

No worries, best of luck (tu)

Cherie wasn't budging and I decided not to push her anymore in case she took my fiver from me :lol:.

:lol: :lol: tight cunts!!

I'd thought of chatting them up before.

Things like 'I could accumulate my cum on your tits'

'I bet my dick is the biggest you've ever seen'

'I'd like to lick your trixie until you cum'

'I'd (betting) slip you my finger'

I'm a dirty wee bastard :blush::craphead:

:lol: what if it's a bloke?

I don't think that way!

Do you Andy? :craphead:

I don't think that way!

Do you Andy? :craphead:

:ph34r: no

:craphead:

Lucy: Thank you for confirming the above information.

Lucy: We do not have free bet offer as of the moment thus I cannot issue you one today

Alexander Millar: That is rather odd, I have friends who have recently asked in live chat and have received free monetary bets with 7 day deadlines of which to use them

Lucy: I am sorry but we do have offer as of the moment

Alexander Millar: As a loyal customer I feel let down by this service

Fucking cow