Stevie Smith

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sasa Papac has to be the most over rated player in ibrox.

Ok over the last 3-6 Months he has been our most consistent performer and i do agree, but IMO under no circumstances is he the best left back at the club.

Yes Steven Smith may have had a bad injury over the last 2 years but IMO is still the best Left Back we have available (When Fit)

the most over rated player at ibrox is kevin thomson

sasa papac if anything is under rated hes the rock in our defence

But he doesn't bring the width to our team the way a left back should, I have to agree that he is a great in a tackle but hes not a "LEFT BACK"

He's nowhere near as good as Papac anyway.

when a player get a long term injury there finished apprently, smith, fergie, beasley unreal

was hutton finished when he broke his leg?

he is a good lb and be great competition for him and papac even when 1 needs a rest.

Sorry, but ive never ever said that Ferguson and Beasley would be finished after their injuries.

Smith is ridiculously overrated by many. People seem to remember him as this Hutton-esque marauding left back when he just isnt. He looked far better than he actually is simply because (like Burke) he stood out for a spell in a poor team.

He got forward well, granted, but his crossing was poor, his passing was poor and defensively he just wasnt very good.

I'll welcome his return as we are short in that position but i certainly wont be holding my breath for any second coming. Outwith maybe attacking, Papac is superior in every way.

Papac has much more experience thats why (tu)

There is no apparent evidence that Smith is finished, if there was it would have been posted on the club website. I would like to know why he is nowehere to be seen though. He was injured pre-season prior to the Germany tour and statements said he was out for 1 week, it was then extended to 3 weeks.

What's going on ? Does anyone on here know ?