Stevie Smith

I think Papac is vastly overated, just good enough for Austria Vienna and Bosnia

:lol:

Oh wait, you're being serious? :huh:

I agree that Papac is overated!

Ok he does a good turn at LB but there are much better players than him.

He gives his all but IMO i would have Smith over Sasa!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Papac is vastly overated, just good enough for Austria Vienna and Bosnia

you would have an unproven, severely injury prone player at LB over Papac :unsure:

Me and you prefer a different class of player mate :rangers:

you would have an unproven, severely injury prone player at LB over Papac :unsure:

Its my opinion!

I just think Papac would be better to partner Big Bougherra at CB.

Papac offers nothing as a Left Back. He is a good defender dont get me wrong but going forward he looks lost!

Papac is defensively solid. You never see anyone skinning Papac. He's positionally very aware and is very good in possession. His balls down the channels are fairly accurate, and he's also very comfortable exchanging passes in tight spaces.

Papac has even added an attacking edge to his game this season. He's bombing forward at every opportunity. Against Kaunas away he was one of our most dangerous players - skinning players, getting into the box and laying it on a plate for Velicka. Who then proceeded to hoof it over the bar.

Against Hearts he was overlapping Lafferty time and time again.

He's developed into a quality left back and I hope he keeps it up. (tu)

Is Smith available for selection?

No he is more or less finished mate unfortunately

You are obviously the club doctor or have some sort of internal knowledge, how do you know he is finished?

Papac is defensively solid. You never see anyone skinning Papac. He's positionally very aware and is very good in possession. His balls down the channels are fairly accurate, and he's also very comfortable exchanging passes in tight spaces.

Papac has even added an attacking edge to his game this season. He's bombing forward at every opportunity. Against Kaunas away he was one of our most dangerous players - skinning players, getting into the box and laying it on a plate for Velicka. Who then proceeded to hoof it over the bar.

We are talking about the same Sas Papac yes??!!!

Well as said before each to their own opinion!!!

I just wish i see the Sasa you talk about!

Were you at the Hearts game? Seriously mate, he's a really decent left back.

I see that Papac all the time mate, i sit in the very front row of Govan and he is a very good player!

He was garbage going forward and used to be very erratic but in the past 12months he has become much better!

His last ditch tackles are brilliant and he even gets forward now as well...

As far as each to their own opinion, your in the minority mate!

Honestly i think Papac is better

And you probably think McCulloch is good too :rolleyes:

If you watched Smith in the PLG months I think you would have seen that his very poor positioning and defensive awareness put too much pressure on the weak central defence we had at the time. His opponents were always allowed too much time and space to deliver crosses; Nakamura never got closed down for example and he also made Sproule look like a world class player against us.

Papac is by far the better full back.

I think you aint a Rangers fan, going on your previous posts.

How you aint banned yet I'll never know.

I see that Papac all the time mate, i sit in the very front row of Govan and he is a very good player!

He was garbage going forward and used to be very erratic but in the past 12months he has become much better!

His last ditch tackles are brilliant and he even gets forward now as well...

As far as each to their own opinion, your in the minority mate!

I dont doubt he is a good defender. Like i said before i think he would be a superb centre back.

I dont think he is minging at left back but i also dont think he is great!

I just dont see the praise he gets at left back.

He might prove me wrong in future games but i am sticking to my guns on this one!

If you watched Smith in the PLG months I think you would have seen that his very poor positioning and defensive awareness put too much pressure on the weak central defence we had at the time. His opponents were always allowed too much time and space to deliver crosses; Nakamura never got closed down for example and he also made Sproule look like a world class player against us.

Who said you were a Rangers fan, give me a good example from one of my posts which you think comes from the mouth of another clubs fan

Its called having an opinion!!

People slag off and praise players all the time ffs!

I rate Boyd others dont!

People rate Papac i dont!

Deal with it!

what is happening with this lad. such a good first full season.

was the only performer in the le goon days.

anyone shed any light on when hes returning.

if he does return do you think he will get a chance with being out so long and papac playing so well?

He is finished mate unfortunately <_<

Is this the truth then?

Sasa Papac has to be the most over rated player in ibrox.

Ok over the last 3-6 Months he has been our most consistent performer and i do agree, but IMO under no circumstances is he the best left back at the club.

Yes Steven Smith may have had a bad injury over the last 2 years but IMO is still the best Left Back we have available (When Fit)

Sasa Papac has to be the most over rated player in ibrox.

Ok over the last 3-6 Months he has been our most consistent performer and i do agree, but IMO under no circumstances is he the best left back at the club.

Yes Steven Smith may have had a bad injury over the last 2 years but IMO is still the best Left Back we have available (When Fit)

the most over rated player at ibrox is kevin thomson

sasa papac if anything is under rated hes the rock in our defence