Letzi

lundster

Letizi was sitting next to Durrant during Sundays game, can't beleive that the wind didn't blow off his kid on moustache

I'm sure I saw Stefan Klos sitting on the bench on Sunday as well. Did we have two substitute goalkeepers for some reason!?

Letizi was sitting next to Durrant during Sundays game, can't beleive that the wind didn't blow off his kid on moustache

I'm sure I saw Stefan Klos sitting on the bench on Sunday as well. Did we have two substitute goalkeepers for some reason!?

No, Durrant seemed to have a few players from the reserve squad sitting on a bench beside the actual bench with the subs etc

Has he gone yet???

Christ how silly of me, I forgot to add him to my list of French farts.

Thank you once again Mr Murray...Is the parents of all these French farts buying stuff from you at your residence in nancy boy France

Guest orangpendek

did you notice today's birthday member is celebrating his/her 14th? or do you talk like this in front of kids all the time? you're no in the pub, clean up your language.

?20,000 a week for nothing. I cant even remeber him saving the ball once for us.

Saving the ball is a good qualification for a goalkeeper....pity Letizi doens't seem to be up to that particular qualification. <sesm>

:lol::lol: