Sunday Strikeforce

NewHope

I have heard rumours about both the partnerships below...

So, if you were in the dugoot for Sunday at the Gasworks, which one would ye plump for???

Velicka and Novo?

Boyd and Miller?

(I know that there is a possibility of a member of each of the above pairings being played wide in the {hallowed/dreaded} 4-5-1 and supporting when we are on the attack).

However, Velicka was known for goals against Celtic when he was at his previous employers and Novo seems to give 160% (as opposed to his usual 150%) against them.

Boyd, as we know isn't known for scoring against Celtic and of course, if Miller was to find the net then perhaps the support as a whole would warm to him a little more, eh...?

Anyway... A straight choice between each partnership, who would ye go for? I am just interested to know what the fans think...?

Continental or homegrown... You are the manager...The choice is yours...!

4-3-3 while attacking with Lafferty up top, Novo on the right and Beasley on the left. Mendes and David supporting with Thomson holding.

If I was really the manager, I'd really put Celtic off and give Broadfoot a free role behind my lone striker.

I wouldn't have a partnership tbh, I'd have Velicka up top with Novo and Beasley supporting on either wing.

I would choose that too, but I think I'd start with JCD not Novo. Use Novo if needed in the second half.

I wouldn't have a partnership tbh, I'd have Velicka up top with Novo and Beasley supporting on either wing.

I would choose that too, but I think I'd start with JCD not Novo. Use Novo if needed in the second half.

Danny, JCD is unfit and he is brutal at right wing.

Novo is the tim slayer :D.

A few votes for Miller... interesting. Although none for Boyd beside him as a partnership...

Wattie always liked him as a lone workhorse for Scotland against the better teams.

Should we afford Celtic so much respect as to play the one up front? A flexible 4-5-1 turning to 4-3-3 sounds appealing. Would love to see Beasley given a start. He has pace and a bit of flair, something we don't have an overabundance of...

RE: midfield - Mendes; definitely. He was recalled to the Portugal squad also...!

If I was really the manager, I'd really put Celtic off and give Broadfoot a free role behind my lone striker.

I thought Der Kaiser Narrowhand already had a free role. He always seems tae be all over the place whenever ah watch him.

Although his throw-ins have improved...! <cr>