**************Rangers vs Scum Player Rater************

Dado

My scorelines.

McGregor 6/10 - little to do in an OF match but generally marshalled his defence well. Not to blame for either goal.

B'foot 7/10 - played well, a few mistakes, but he and Davis combined well and KB made some good fwd runs.

Weir 5/10 - too slow, caught out for the equalizer and distribution could have been better. Deserves criticism for losing the second goal and should be replaced.

Bougherra 7/10 - quiet and effective debut, not phased or ruffled, dealt with every Celtic attack well.

Papac 6.5/10 - caught flat footed for the equalizer but a lot of other players were sleeping too. Rallied and came back well enough.

Adam 5.5/10 - decent first half and some good touches. Faded by the time he'd been hooked and his set pieces need work. Overall, I hope he builds from this.

Mendez 9/10 - outstanding debut, ran the midfield show and smashed Celtic's resolve with a Ronald de Boer style howitzer. A new standard has been set at Rangers FC; it's up to others in this team to follow suit (tu).

Davis 8/10 - great debut as a fully signed player. Tireless, energetic and delivered some good crosses. He and KB neutralized 'wonder bhoy' very well.

Thomson 6/10 - silly booking, he needs to box more cleverly than that. Still, quietly played his part in the midfield battle and put some good moves together.

Cousin 8.5/10 - brilliant recall and a key man for us. Terrorized Caldwell-McManus all day, scored a cracker and pulled their whole backline to pieces. Disgracefully sent off, especially when you consider what Celtic's hammer throwers (sorry CB's) were getting away with.

Misser 8/10 - was actually fairly quiet and several moves broke down due his passing and t-rex first touch. That said, he deserves all credit going for his goals. A long season ahead, but its something to build from.

Novo 6/10 - lots of running and kept Celtic busy. Nearly nicked a fifth towards the end.

Walter Smith 7/10 - for tactics, selection, substitution and comments. This line-up surprised us all, including Celtic and Strachan, who is now is trouble with green/grey hoardes, CL or not. For the first time in a long time, we showed what we could do. Still a few faults, and we nearly let them back in, but Walter deserves praise on the day.

As I said guys, enjoy it today, but we must remain focussed for the rest of the campaign (tu) .

:unionflag: :rangers:

What a game, what a day! Very dissappointed in McGregor's attitude after the game, while I totally understand his frustrations in our defence, he should have been celebrating. Shocking (in a good way) displays of talent from Cousin and Broadfoot, long may it continue.

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

What a game, what a day! Very dissappointed in McGregor's attitude after the game, while I totally understand his frustrations in our defence, he should have been celebrating. Shocking (in a good way) displays of talent from Cousin and Broadfoot, long may it continue.

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Was a good building experience for this bunch of guys. Can only see it getting better.

Boruc - 10

Hinkel - 10

Caldwell - 10

McManus - 10

Wilson - 10

Hartley - 10

Brown - He wasnt actually on the park......haha! 10!

McGeady - 10

Nakamura - 1 he scored

Maloney - 10

Samaras - 1 he scored

VoH - 10

Robson - 10

Well done Celtic.....we love you! haha!

You`re wrong mate !

Hesselink - 20 (tu):craphead:

You're wrong mate

Boruc - a million :craphead:

Adam - 4 : outplayed and outclassed. Held up by great midfield partners. Diabolical and not the quality we need now.

This just proves yet againt that there is a blinkered hatred of Charlie Adam regardless of what he does. The guy had a fantastic game today, one of his best, and aside from a duff shot at the start of the second half, he was never bullied, showed some nice touches and passes and helped to control the game. Keep in mind that he isn't a wide-left midfielder, he was excellent.

I don't believe anyone could have watched that game and said he wasn't good without being either a moron or totally blinkered.

Adam played well, gave Hinkel a hard time with driving runs and felt he shouldve got a stone-wall penalty off of Hartley in the first half, some of his decisions when he got to the edge of the box but apart from 1 or 2 mistakes he had a good game.

McGregor - 7.5. Only let down was the free-kick. Never had a chance with 1st.

Broadfoot - 8. Nice to see him smile his way through the game. Showed Mcgready a few nice moves too!!

Weir - 6.5. CB's should never get nut-megged with balls into the box. I blame him just as much as Papac for the 1st goal!

Bougherra - 9. Top class today. Really softened the blow of Carlos leaving! Looks a great find!!!!

Papac - 7.5. Recoverred from that howler to play a solid game.

Thomson - 8.5. Thriving now that he has another 2 quality players beside him! Looks so confident now! Needs to calm down a bit though...silly booking!

Adam - 7.5. I Owe him an apology. I was sure he'd have a howler. Looked out of depth in the 1st 10 mins or so, but really came onto a game with some nice runs & dribbles!

Davis 8.5. Looks better than when he was with us last season. Pace & Vision in abundance! Linked well with Thommo & Pedro!

Mendes - 9.5. MOTM. Only that mix-up with Davis for the 1st goal stops me giving him a 10. THAT goal will live in the memory for years to come....a bit like Wilkins strike 20 years ago!

Cousin - 8.5. Another player I need to make an apology to. I've slated the guy on here at every given moment. Thought he didn't deserve to put the jersey on ever again after his lack of interest last season. What a difference! Great goal....let himself down with the silly fouls, but I ask you Daniel....WHY CANT YOU DO THAT EVERY WEEK?

Miller - 8.5. I always knew the guy would do it for us again....but TWICE at the piggery??? SWEEEEEETTTTT!!!!