Broadfoot?

ANOTHER good performance by Broadfoot to go along with many he had at right back last season. He gets up and down the park well for a big man, puts in a better cross than the likes of Adam and Whittaker and actually knows how to link up with other players. Control and cross for the fourth was excellent.

Funny, but had it been Broadfoot that had fecked up for the equalizer you feel he would have gotten pelters on here, but I don't see too many slagging off Papac the way big Kirk gets a hard time.

Credit where credits due, and about time too

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He can't keep giving McGeady 5 yards of space - Davis showed him EXACTLY how to do it.

Cost us another goal today.

The goal was due to Papac sclaffing a clearance 2 yards in front of him right to Samaras in front of goal. McGeady shouldn't have got the space, but you can't blame Kirk for that goal.

I thought he was okay today.

Stood off McGeady for their first (i believe) and generally gave him quite a bit of space.

On the plus side, he showed some decent flair and made a couple of important passes.

So much room for improvement but as i say, he done okay.

He can't keep giving McGeady 5 yards of space - Davis showed him EXACTLY how to do it.

The goal was due to Papac sclaffing a clearance 2 yards in front of him right to Samaras in front of goal. McGeady shouldn't have got the space, but you can't blame Kirk for that goal.

I'll always blame the first mistake.

If Broadfoot had closed him down, then the cross wouldn't have developed into a goal in the first place.

Again, just my opinion.

If Broadfoot had closed him down, then the cross wouldn't have developed into a goal in the first place.

Again, just my opinion.

If Thomson had been more alert to Mendes' pass the ball wouldn't have been given away.

Equally, Weir could have done more to cut out McGeady's cross.

Overall, it was a team failure, not the exact fault of one individual.

Again, just my opinion.

If Thomson had been more alert to Mendes' pass the ball wouldn't have been given away.

Equally, Weir could have done more to cut out McGeady's cross.

Overall, it was a team failure, not the exact fault of one individual.

Not at all, but it's a feature of Broadfoot I've been criticising for a while.

Always seems to give his marker 5 or 6 yards instead of closing them down.

Again, just my opinion.

Yopu are right Papaguy, Broadfoot SHOULD have closed him down, But Papac should NEVER have played ball back into his own box so he was not alone in error - If Papac could only play ball back in there he should not have played it at all !! Blaming 1st mistake is OK, but in team of professionals they should all play to the standard required - I like Papac but his mistake was worse than big Kirk's (in my opinion).