bluenose4life

How good was he?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. How good was he?

• Superb
    • Very good
    • Average
    • Poor

I thought he done well, apart from the Cousin sending off.

We shoulda had a penalty before Miller's 1st goal, but that was it.

See what happens when Celtic get an unbias referee ;)

Agreed.

I thought the guys did well. After the pre-match hype about the refs, neither side would have been happy unless they won!

He was strong when needed....apart from Miller's 1st goal. We should have had a penalty, but you could see him dithering & thinking on his feet. I reckon he was the most releived man in the ground when Kenny stuck it away!!!

DC was walking a tightrope and Smith should have had him off as soon as he got the booking! I'm not blaming DC as I thought he was immense today, but I just think he could have/should have thought a little smarter (Shame for Edu as well as he was stripped ready for action).

Os for JVOH not only did he raise his hands, but he kicked @ KB twice, so I really cant see how anyone can say it's soft!

As someone else has said on here....it just shows how much Celtic rely on Ref's bottling it at PH. Once they are faced with a side that can REALLY play football and they have to chase the ball, they're stuck & hope that the officials give them soft decisions that usually lead to goals!

Well played the Gers!!!!! :rangers:

DC was walking a tightrope and Smith should have had him off as soon as he got the booking!

Moment he got booked I said to my mate that he should be subbed.

No doubt he would be sent off, if not for that one, the next one - he has a bad temper, we've seen it time and time again.

Sellick should punish jim vinegar though, stupid cunt comes on, gets sent off almost right away so they lose the advantage :rolleyes:

How dumb is that?

Referee was good yesterday. I think he got nearly every decision spot on. Cousin deserved his red card and JVOH was just plain stupid. I reckon he had one of the easier OF games to referee because there wasn't many difficult decisions. He had huge pressure on him though and handled himself well.

Thought the officials had a good day overall, Cousin can't keep leading with his arm, it's just asking for trouble especially when you have that moaning tw@ Caldwell squealing like a stuck pig every time there's an aerial challenge.

Thought the Vinegar sending off was just handbags to be honest, but he was overdue one for the assault on Amdy Faye in the last OF game. C*nt.

DC was walking a tightrope and Smith should have had him off as soon as he got the booking!

Moment he got booked I said to my mate that he should be subbed.

No doubt he would be sent off, if not for that one, the next one - he has a bad temper, we've seen it time and time again.

You had a point but this one wasn't down to temperment.

Poor for me:

- McManus could have been sent off for throwing the ball at the linesman. If throwing the ball away is a yellow then aiming it at a linesman whilst throwing it away is a red card in my opinion. Not a good example to set as captain.

- Wilson had a subtle kick at Cousin.

- Cousin was due a yellow for persistent fouls but don't think there was ever enough malice for a second yellow. As both Hartson and Walker have said.