Cousin for the off?

Muff

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he puts out a shift againt celtic or againt european opposition but when it comes to phishy teams, his performance is lack lustre?

Don't we have enough quality in our other striking options to let him go?

We should chop and change :P

Boyd for the pishy teams, Cousin for the half decent ones.

Sorted!

I thought so ....that after yesterdays performance he would catch a clubs attention. We have too many strikers maybe they could take one of the others?!

it wont be one of the new strikers, whats the point in that? Gow rejected a move to blackpool today i fink so he is a possibility, novo is too good to let go, boyd deserves to wear the shirt. Darchville is a possibility too only due to not being able to play fully the whole 90 mins - great player tho..

I thought so ....that after yesterdays performance he would catch a clubs attention. We have too many strikers maybe they could take one of the others?!

it wont be one of the new strikers, whats the point in that? Gow rejected a move to blackpool today i fink so he is a possibility, novo is too good to let go, boyd deserves to wear the shirt. Darchville is a possibility too only due to not being able to play fully the whole 90 mins - great player tho..

If we sell Cousin and Darche, my concern would be that we don't have an 'explosive' striker that can turn nothing into something.

cousin is the best striker we have got, it simple, when hes got his attitude right!!!! i would sell jcd and boyd before him.....especially boyd.....hes a lazy f**ker!!!!!!

We don't have another Cousin, that's my problem.

If we sell Boyd, we've got Velicka who does the same job - If we sell Cousin, who can do HIS job?

cousin is the best striker we have got, it simple, when hes got his attitude right!!!! i would sell jcd and boyd before him.....especially boyd.....hes a lazy f**ker!!!!!!

If we sell Boyd, we've got Velicka who does the same job - If we sell Cousin, who can do HIS job?

You can have all these foreigners take place for boyd, and do the same job..

But when it comes to passion for the team, boyd won't be beaten by Cousin or Velicka...

Cousin or Velicka wouldn't have got us that cup last year..

I would sell him. We get this type a game off him one in every 10 and his attitude will go back to not giving a toss in 2 weeks if he is not away.

It is a pity as i dont and never have doubted his ability, but the reason we got him was his attitude and the reason we are selling him is the same (tu)

But when it comes to passion for the team, boyd won't be beaten by Cousin or Velicka...

Boyd's passion?

If he had as much passion as you think, his attitude wouldn't be so fucking rotten and he'd be working on his game 24/7 trying to improve on his obvious and vast flaws.

Boyd's passion?

If he had as much passion as you think, his attitude wouldn't be so fucking rotten and he'd be working on his game 24/7 trying to improve on his obvious and vast flaws.

:lol: I bet there was somone the exact same as you on about Coisty in the same way back in the 80's..

If i remember it took him a while to get going (more than 2 or 3 years)..

He suddenly decided to up his game, and trained..

I hope boyd does the same.

You talk about cousin, yes he's good, yes he scored yesterday..

BUT passion for our club? Hm, nah.

If we sell Cousin and Darche, my concern would be that we don't have an 'explosive' striker that can turn nothing into something.

.... apart from Kenny Miller, Kyle Lafferty, Nacho Novo, Marcus Beasley, and Chris Boyd plus the returning Naysmith and Burke (and lets no forget McCollough!! :lol:) - apart from them who else do we have ??

Boyd's passion?

:lol: I bet there was somone the exact same as you on about Coisty in the same way back in the 80's..

If i remember it took him a while to get going (more than 2 or 3 years)..

He suddenly decided to up his game, and trained..

I hope boyd does the same.

Boyd's almost 25.

Hope the penny drops with him soon.

In McGregor, Weir, Broadfoot, Fergie, Thommo, Davis etc we have PLENTY of passion.

A few quality footballers are needed as well if you want a successful team and Cousin certainly is one.

.... apart from Kenny Miller, Kyle Lafferty, Nacho Novo, Marcus Beasley, and Chris Boyd plus the returning Naysmith and Burke (and lets no forget McCollough!! :lol:) - apart from them who else do we have ??

Lafferty - won't be played as a striker.

Novo - as above.

Beasley - he's a midfielder.

Boyd - Needs it put on a plate, same with Velicka.

Naismith - Injured, overweight. He's got a lot of work to do.

Burke - Please, don't make me laugh.

In McGregor, Weir, Broadfoot, Fergie, Thommo, Davis etc we have PLENTY of passion.

A few quality footballers are needed as well if you want a successful team and Cousin certainly is one.

quality footballers have a consistancy level,cousin does not (tu)

I dunno, i think he's good, but, nothing AMAZINGLY better than others we have really..

Novo, Lafferty, Miller, Boyd could all do a good job partnered together i think.

Cousin isn't THAT good to me.

Good player, would be fantastic if he had a passion for the team.

Won't be crying if he's sold though.

As I've said about Boyd a few times, maybe our management team aren't handling their personalities/egos correctly.

If they could get Cousin and Boyd in the right frame of mind, it would be excellent. But who knows where the fault lies!