Dosent Look Like anymore Players will be signed now

Davie2909

IN:

Steven Davis, midfielder (Fulham, £3m); Kenny Miller, forward (Derby, £2m); Andruis Velicka, forward (Viking Stavanger, £1m) ; Kyle Lafferty, forward (Burnley, £3m); Madjid Bougherra, defender (Charlton Athletic, £2.5m); Aaron Níguez Esclapez, midfielder (Valencia, loan); Pedro Mendes, midfielder (Portsmouth, £3m); Maurice Edu, midfielder (Toronto, £2.7m)

OUT:Outs: Filip Sebo, forward (Valenciennes, undisclosed); Thomas Buffel, midfielder (Cercle Bruges); Jeroen van den Broeckm, midfielder (AGOVV Apeldoorn); Carlos Cuellar, defender (Aston Villa, £7.8m); Steven Lennon, striker (Partick Thistle, loan); Mark Weir, goalkeeper (Kilmarnock, loan), Andy Webster, defender (Bristol City, loan); Daniel Cousin, forward (Hull, undisclosed); Alan Gow, midfielder (Blackpool, loan); Alan Lowing, defender (Clyde loan); Dean Furman, midfielder (Bradford City, loan); Steven Lennon, forward (Partick Thistle, loan); Mark Weir, goalkeeper (Kilmarnock, loan); Paul Emslie, midfielder (Clyde, loan)

Pretty good considering no europe etc.....

Thank fuck for that!!!

Hopefully we wont have anymore of these shit posts about lovenkrands joining or at his medical or arvashin joining, with eto and ronaldo.......

Though, we probably will have the good old ones such as "Blah will be joining in January......"

But, i dont know about you guys, but i am super pleased with our current squad. Sure, a CB would have been nice but tbh, we can always add in January if we need to :)

Thank fuck for that!!!

Hopefully we wont have anymore of these shit posts about lovenkrands joining or at his medical or arvashin joining, with eto and ronaldo.......

Though, we probably will have the good old ones such as "Blah will be joining in January......"

But, i dont know about you guys, but i am super pleased with our current squad. Sure, a CB would have been nice but tbh, we can always add in January if we need to :)

Yeah, a quality CB was the only real business I reckon we needed to do. Still, Weir will last until Xmas at least & Dailly is decent cover for the SPL.

Overall I'm chuffed as fuck with the signings we've made.

Bougherra - looks top drawer

Mendes - Say no more....genius!

Lafferty - Great prospect

Velicka - Hope he gets his chance now Cousin's off

Miller - Will now get the goals

Davis - Missing link!

Then we have the likes of Edu & Aaron to slot in there as well! Unproven but they certainly look like giving us something extra!!

:unionflag: :rangers:

...what happened to a CB???

Surely this was a priority???

What happens if magic gets injured??? we are pretty much b*ggered.

Weir and Dailly? Papac? Edu?

Come on Smith, a CB should have been signed by now. We should have had one before Kanus to partner carlos and now he is gone we should have had one to partner magic.

One injury to the defence and we will struggle. This shouldnt be, we all know we need a CB so what has happened? Surely Loovens wasnt the only CB we were looking at???

its a shame we havent signed one but hopefully we can keep the form going and look to strengthen in january. We better start this season as we will wont have a lot of cash next season.

Nothing is done until the morning when we can say no announcement is coming. A Berbatov move hasn't even been mentioned yet, and that's about the first priotity of any news site.