Holy Goalie Sunday

majorcager

When we were defeated in Europe , I said that we would win the league, Basically we would bounce back. Can any of you see the same thing happening to Boruc? There is far too much negativity being targeted at him by the press and our fans. he will use it as a launch pad and I think he will have a good season. I know that many people will disagree with my thoughts but I think this will be the case.

When we were defeated in Europe , I said that we would win the league, Basically we would bounce back. Can any of you see the same thing happening to Boruc? There is far too much negativity being targeted at him by the press and our fans. he will use it as a launch pad and I think he will have a good season. I know that many people will disagree with my thoughts but I think this will be the case.

That is a possibility but I posted earlier somewhere on here that there's something obviously going on behind the scenes with him as he seems to have been off the rails for quite a few weeks.

At the start of summer (and before other transfer windows) there's been mutterings from his camp about Milan, Bayern and generally about leaving celtc. He mumped a bit about their valuation of him. I get the feeling reading between the lines that he expected to be elsewhere by now and isn't taking it too well. I may be wrong and it may be family related, who knows but there has been loads of talk, mainly from him, about leaving. They had to give him a better deal recently too remember.

----------------

Now playing: Badge (Cream)

Some good input Jake never really though of that. I bet hes in a "white room with black curtain" sobbing at the moment! I hope you get what I mean!

He'll be blootered if he's on form! His wife's just had a kid and I think is in Poland, probably the only one left there! Maybe it's family related, but with the tims having to up his contract recently maybe not.

----------------

Now playing: Jimmy Thackery with the Cate Brothers - Levee Prayer