1. 1. Who will win?

• Kahn
    • Prescott
    • Draw

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had it that Arthur lost by about 2 or 3 rounds. He is clearly not able to make the weight anymore and should maybe even consider jumping 2 weights up to light welter but defo has to at least step up to lightweight. He is damaged goods now so could a fight with Khan be a possibility???

I had it that Arthur lost by about 2 or 3 rounds. He is clearly not able to make the weight anymore and should maybe even consider jumping 2 weights up to light welter but defo has to at least step up to lightweight. He is damaged goods now so could a fight with Khan be a possibility???

There was talk of that if he won but it might happen now. I actually think Khan would beat him quite comfortably.

Here comes Khan!

There was talk of that if he won but it might happen now. I actually think Khan would beat him quite comfortably.

Here comes Khan!

Despite the bad press that Khan gets, I do think he actually has the potential to be a world class operator once he gets his defence in order and I think Jorge Rubio will help him to do that. Khan by KO tonight within 8!!!

That's why this was a joke of a fight to be on PPV!!!

I bet sky are delighted they gave him a deal :lol:

After this he will need to be put back on regular sky sports. I sure as hell wont pay anything again for Khan!! that was a joke.

That's why this was a joke of a fight to be on PPV!!!

I bet sky are delighted they gave him a deal :lol:

After this he will need to be put back on regular sky sports. I sure as hell wont pay anything again for Khan!! that was a joke.

Thank God for internet streaming!!!

After watching that it is clear Amir Khan will never be able to become a world class operator, he has no chin!!!

Guest The Brown Brogue

He's had that coming for a while now, cocky little shite.

Could be the end of him, if you can't take a punch you're never going to be up there with the big boys.