Chris smith

kirkiebear

A touch on the short side? Or am I thinking of someone else? I see he's 20. Sometimes if they haven't really proved themselves by that age it's time to move on. Young Danny Wilson is reportedly a great defensive prospect incidentally. Let's hope he makes it.

Danny Wilson looks a good prospect

As does Jordan MacMillan

Our youth team squad is really good at the moment

Bright future for some of these boys

I personally hope to see Efrem, Bagci, MacMillan and Loy do well in the near future

A touch on the short side? Or am I thinking of someone else? I see he's 20. Sometimes if they haven't really proved themselves by that age it's time to move on. Young Danny Wilson is reportedly a great defensive prospect incidentally. Let's hope he makes it.

Personally, i think that Danny Wilson is the most exciting prospect at Murray Park. He's absolutely superb.

Chris Smith was/is pretty rubbish. We only kept him on for another year because of his performance in the youth cup final 5-0 win.

He was struggling with injuries, had been out for quite a long time last season. He also is said to have had the wrong attitude aswell so despite his undoubted quality they let him go. I have no idea where he has ended-up but i feel that if he can improve the mental aspect of his game he will succeed in the SPL.

never heard of Danny Wilson before... where does he play ?

He's a 16 year old centre half who literally holds our under 19's defence together.

Thats not a dig at the other under 19's defenders, i just think Danny is on another level.

He's a 16 year old centre half who literally holds our under 19's defence together.

Thats not a dig at the other under 19's defenders, i just think Danny is on another level.

Am I right in thinking he's often on the scoresheet?

Do you ever see the 19's games TMWWBK? I'd love to watch them!

I don't see them that often mate, but my mate attends them week in week out.

Watching the youths play is quite weird. I try and never get "attached" to a youth player as it's such a precarious field. I remember there was a lad on our books called Derek Carcary, i thought he was great and i used to tell everybody that he would be our next number 9 for years to come, sadly, he didnt get a sniff of the first team and ended up plying his trade at Raith Rovers!

But yeah, young Wilson is no stranger to scoring goals, he's on the scoresheet often actually. In pre season, he netted in a friendly against Annan Athletic and generally strolled through the game.

Watching the youths play is quite weird. I try and never get "attached" to a youth player as it's such a precarious field. I remember there was a lad on our books called Derek Carcary, i thought he was great and i used to tell everybody that he would be our next number 9 for years to come, sadly, he didnt get a sniff of the first team and ended up plying his trade at Raith Rovers!

But yeah, young Wilson is no stranger to scoring goals, he's on the scoresheet often actually. In pre season, he netted in a friendly against Annan Athletic and generally strolled through the game.

carcary looked a player in reserve football for us. dunno how he's doing at raith, if thats where he is, but he was always on the scoresheet for our reserves a couple of years ago.

carcary looked a player in reserve football for us. dunno how he's doing at raith, if thats where he is, but he was always on the scoresheet for our reserves a couple of years ago.

Carcary is now at Dumbarton, mate.

I thought he was a good player, definently like Marvin Andrews and was no-nonense in the tackle, went to my school and stood out in the school team but never really seen much of him for Rangers.

you must have went to my school then :D

He had a cracking left peg on him from what little i can remember