Should Barry Ferguson Retire....

disgruntled_bear

Scotland will never make the 2010 World Cup so maybe he should just retire. The team is going downhill big-time.

He should concentrate on getting 101% fit and try to break into the Rangers side.

No, not at all. Every time i hear someone doubt his ability i just tell them to watch the game against Porto about 3 seasons ago, total class.

If he was to retire from International it would just give the mankies something to crow about as there lot would sell their grannies pension book to play for their so called mother land (fucking tossers) . No we need Scotland to be playing well to keep the coefficient up and ensure as many euopean places as possible and a possible easier passage in the Champions League. This can only be helped with Barry in the team.

I also believe he is fiercely patriotic and would not turn his back on his country.

McCulloch retire??? as if he had a chance of a game, fuck he cant even get in the reserves at Murray park

No, not at all. Every time i hear someone doubt his ability i just tell them to watch the game against Porto about 3 seasons ago, total class.

If he was to retire from International it would just give the mankies something to crow about as there lot would sell their grannies pension book to play for their so called mother land (fucking tossers) . No we need Scotland to be playing well to keep the coefficient up and ensure as many euopean places as possible and a possible easier passage in the Champions League. This can only be helped with Barry in the team.

I also believe he is fiercely patriotic and would not turn his back on his country.

McCulloch retire??? as if he had a chance of a game, fuck he cant even get in the reserves at Murray park

Nobody is doubting Ferguson ability, at his stage of his career and the way the National team is going. it would be better alround if he just gave up International Football and focus on playing/keeping fit for Rangers!

As far as i know... The National team has no bearing on the Coefficient of Scottish club sides that compete in Europe!

Scotland will never make the 2010 World Cup so maybe he should just retire. The team is going downhill big-time.

He should concentrate on getting 101% fit and try to break into the Rangers side.

I'm saving that comment :)

As far as i know... The National team has no bearing on the Coefficient of Scottish club sides that compete in Europe!

The co-efficient for the national team is added to the SPL teams to give an overall country ranking which determines how many teams you have in the Champions League and UEFA cup !!!

So Scotland declining and us oot of Europe will probably cost us a CL place in a few years time i suspect, as it is based over a rolling five year period !!!

He's obviously proud to represent his country so if he's fit enough and on form then it's entirely up to him if he wishes to continue.

Hopefully the surgery has sorted his problems and we'll see if it was the injury that caused his poor form.

As for sections of the tartan army hating certain players from certain teams, no difference from the England fans in that respect.

It's probably the same all over.

as long as he takes his time with the injury, gets fit again & stops playing through the pain - then he's always gonna be an asset to us.

it's mouthwatering having the likes of

ferguson, mendes, davis, beasley, edu , thommo, aaron, whittaker - all for midfield options

then you have

novo, lafferty and maybe velicka - who can all play midfield if required. hemdani should pack his bags, he'll not fit in anymore

I'm saving that comment :)

They'll be lucky to finish 4th!