Does any one else not sing 'God save our queen' at ibrox?

Markag1991

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to get yourself banned?

personal vendetta. this guy (and a few others) has it coming.

thats all im saying.

Ohhhhhhhhhh.... I do hope you are referring to me here :mutley:

What ye gonna do? Call me a fanny in cyberspace again? Or are you gonna get yet another username and cause even more shit?

It's nice of you taking the time to constantly go undercover on here but I fear for your sanity.

Certainly not the most impressive choice of words I've seen. Marched in here like the big bad wolf with the big bad opinion trying to get a rise out of some people with some horrible comments.

You were never going to win with your choice of words and the aggressiveness, it was easy picking for some members.

Tried giving you a polite warning, a wee premod session might do you no harm.

And there's definitely a tattie muncher or two in this thread.

only if you are choosing to look for a reason to believe so. IMO.

Of course, imposters are just a figment of the imagination :rolleyes:

honest to god. cunts like you just depress me. i left glasgow years ago to escape pricks like you. now you appear here on the internet tormenting me in cyberspace. why the fuck can you not just disappear and give us all peace. shoot yourself or fuck off to the east end - just go away somewhere im not.

ricardo is that you back again. <_<

Sometimes you see things the rest of us miss, minstral, ricardo is back!

And there's definitely a tattie muncher or two in this thread.

only if you are choosing to look for a reason to believe so. IMO.

Of course, imposters are just a figment of the imagination :rolleyes:

honest to god. cunts like you just depress me. i left glasgow years ago to escape pricks like you. now you appear here on the internet tormenting me in cyberspace. why the fuck can you not just disappear and give us all peace. shoot yourself or fuck off to the east end - just go away somewhere im not.

ricardo is that you back again. <_<

Sometimes you see things the rest of us miss, minstral, ricardo is back!

he used words in some of his posts when he is name calling that only he uses.

Eh?

I think he may be being sarcastic whilst having a valid point.

Where does it all stop - what next? Do we go down to counties? towns? streets even, with our singular identities?

My allegiance has been and always will be to the Union, it's all well and good wanting change, but if it's just for the sake of being 'different' or 'standing out' which seems to be the norm for our younger generation.

Why bother? :unionflag:

Guest Andypendek

I ain't read the whole thread coz we've been over this so many times...but if (like me) you are no fan of the UK or it's theme tune why not do something more constructive than moaning on a board? Get involved in local political activism or something. In the end, it's just a tune. I can't see why anyone would get so worked up about it.

Guest Andypendek
Eh?

Where does it all stop - what next? Do we go down to counties? towns? streets even, with our singular identities?

My allegiance has been and always will be to the Union, it's all well and good wanting change, but if it's just for the sake of being 'different' or 'standing out' which seems to be the norm for our younger generation.

Well, if it was for those reasons, I wouldn't bother. But I haven't heard anyone, even the least impressive SNP cooncillor (and there's some hot competiton on that front), putting them forward.

Eh?

Well, if it was for those reasons, I wouldn't bother. But I haven't heard anyone, even the least impressive SNP cooncillor (and there's some hot competiton on that front), putting them forward.

Am not saying they have Andy - what i'm saying is how many of these diehard nationalists (both sides of the border btw) provide valid reasons for wanting to break up the Union?

Half the time it's "cos i can't stand the English"? or "I don't like to sing the National Anthem"

ffs! Is that really enough to justify campaigning for independence?

No wonder Big Brother, X Factor et al are the top rated shows on tv nowadays.

Attention seeking children IMO and i know cos i work with them :)

Guest Andypendek

There's truth in that point, I agree. But we can just as easily reverse it and say that those who wish to maintain the Union are oftentimes motivated by reasons like 'Coz we're British' and 'We owe allegiance to her majesty' and equally empty, vapid reasons. I usually take little notice of these, as they're, you know, rubbish, and I think if a Nationalist comes out with the old 'I hate England' drivel it too should be ignored. We can't stop them voting, but we can pay them no mind and concentrate on the tangible, the here and now.

Picture the scene....

Game against the scum and so called bears refusing to sing GSTQ standing there stone faced and disapproving

What would the consequenses be fellow bluenoses ?

The amount of imposters that come on the internet and just post sh-te is getting more and more by the day :mutley:

Fuck the Pope and Fuck the Queen!

Hate GSTQ! I am Scottish, and dont want to be Britain (England)

Britain is England now, is it? Fuck me gently...

On a side note, nice to see Ricardo back. :D

:unionflag:

Firstly I have to say that your a brave man posting this on the RM. Do you look at the wide range (no pun intended) of supporters on this site? My own personal opinion is that you need to get out more and experience the world.

From my point of few when I do get the chance to go to Ibrox these day's yes I do sing/stand. I serve for the Royal Navy and we do not swear allegiance to the Queen ( unlike other forces) because we are the Queens Navy.

Stand tall be proud, it's called the United Kingdom for a good reason.

There's truth in that point, I agree. But we can just as easily reverse it and say that those who wish to maintain the Union are oftentimes motivated by reasons like 'Coz we're British' and 'We owe allegiance to her majesty' and equally empty, vapid reasons. I usually take little notice of these, as they're, you know, rubbish, and I think if a Nationalist comes out with the old 'I hate England' drivel it too should be ignored. We can't stop them voting, but we can pay them no mind and concentrate on the tangible, the here and now.

One of the reasons I think the Union is finished is because it is mainly being supported by the Bolton Loyal's of this world and that is actually damaging IMO. I think it's a shame that this island is heading for a break up politically as it has been shown scientifically that we are basically all one people and all the Scottish/English/Welsh differences are little more than tribal.

Why cant people understand that some people just dont want to sing GSTQ. It doesnt make them any worse or better, they still sing other rangers football related songs.

"Lord grant that Marshal Wade

May by thy mighty aid

Victory bring

May he sedition hush

And like a torrent rush

Rebellious Scots to crush

God save the King"