Two bheggars in Motherwell strips to watch for next . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The levels of idiocy are reaching new levels I see.

Have to admit I'm quite glad I actually have a life and don't find myself wondering, speculating and then actually believing that Mark Reynolds, Mark McGhee and Stephen Craigan are not only Celtic fans, but make conscious decisions to lie down to them as well.

Stranger things have happened.

Oh please!!!!

I'd say Craigan is just a poor player, I can't help but think he simply can't handle a decent player like Samaras or Maloney.

I know Mark through his family though, and he just never performs against Celtic. What is that down to, who knows?

And I assume you've never seen Zander Diamond go from a Maldini performance against Rangers, to having a stinker against Celtic? The same guy that was pictured with a Celtic birthday cake last year!

Stranger things HAVE happened ES, but the conspiracy theories are possibly a bit over the top regarding the two Motherwell players.

Would that also be the same Zander Diamond who has a great game at Celtic Park last season?

Yes he is a Celtic fan and yes he has had some howlers against Celtic. Ever thought hes just a poor footballer who has found his level at Aberdeen?

Have to admit I'm quite glad I actually have a life and don't find myself wondering, speculating and then actually believing that Mark Reynolds, Mark McGhee and Stephen Craigan are not only Celtic fans, but make conscious decisions to lie down to them as well.

Oh please!!!!

I'd say Craigan is just a poor player, I can't help but think he simply can't handle a decent player like Samaras or Maloney.

I know Mark through his family though, and he just never performs against Celtic. What is that down to, who knows?

And I assume you've never seen Zander Diamond go from a Maldini performance against Rangers, to having a stinker against Celtic? The same guy that was pictured with a Celtic birthday cake last year!

Stranger things HAVE happened ES, but the conspiracy theories are possibly a bit over the top regarding the two Motherwell players.

Would that also be the same Zander Diamond who has a great game at Celtic Park last season?

Yes he is a Celtic fan and yes he has had some howlers against Celtic. Ever thought hes just a poor footballer who has found his level at Aberdeen?

Often, he just has more howlers against Celtic than anyone else.

Did his manager not once sub him for 'not trying his hardest' against Celtic a few years back as well?

Oh please!!!!

Oh thank god, I thought I was the only sane one here.

Honestly..........professional footballers throwing games 4 times a year just because they support the opposition?? Please!!!!

Oh please!!!!

Did his manager not once sub him for 'not trying his hardest' against Celtic a few years back as well?

The SPL is full of players who support either Rangers or Celtic.

Some players freeze on the big stage

Some players dont give 100%

Some players make mistakes

Some players excel

Thats just the way it is. Been the same from over 100 years, just need to get on with it

Oh please!!!!

Some players excel

Thats just the way it is. Been the same from over 100 years, just need to get on with it

I know, but to say no player has ever 'underperformed' against their boyhood heroes is incredibly mis-led.

It's happened for us a few times (Malcolm for Motherwell was terrible against us), but I feel Diamond is a perfect example in favour of Celtic.

Just an opinion..........

Oh please!!!!

Some players excel

I know, but to say no player has ever 'underperformed' against their boyhood heroes is incredibly mis-led.

It's happened for us a few times (Malcolm for Motherwell was terrible against us), but I feel Diamond is a perfect example in favour of Celtic.

Just an opinion..........

Players are allowed to have bad games.

If Reynolds was a Rangers fan and had a bad game yesterday, we wouldnt have this debate. Reynolds and co were outplayed, its as simple as that. Greame Smith was woeful, but where is his criticism?

Im not saying players dont throw games, cause it does happen all over the world. What I am saying is picking on 2 players when the full team were poor just because they are Celtic fans is out of order.

However, You are entitled to your opinion

If Reynolds was a Rangers fan and had a bad game yesterday, we wouldnt have this debate. Reynolds and co were outplayed, its as simple as that. Greame Smith was woeful, but where is his criticism?

Im not saying players dont throw games, cause it does happen all over the world. What I am saying is picking on 2 players when the full team were poor just because they are Celtic fans is out of order.

Fair enough, I agree to an extent. I don't think I'm wrong in saying that Mark tries harder against Rangers though, it's clear for all to see.

I don't know if I could score a winner against Rangers mind you :unsure:

Fair enough, I agree to an extent. I don't think I'm wrong in saying that Mark tries harder against Rangers though, it's clear for all to see.

We'd probably freeze and perform poorly.

Scoring against Rangers.......Hmm, only if the goal would secure a move to the mighty Gers :lol:

. . Sunday, Craigan and Reynolds. By all accounts stood back and watched their idols score 2 in 8 minutes. Watch them snarl at and kick anybody in a Blue jersey. McGhee ain't kiddin anybody either, he's a fcukin cheat as well ! :sherlock:

I didnt think Craigan was a bheggar. As for reynolds though..... <_<

Scoring against Rangers.......Hmm, only if the goal would secure a move to the mighty Gers :lol:

I could. I'd enjoy it as well and would just feel bad about it in private later - Rangers wouldn't be paying my wages, it would be whatever club I was playing for that did that. And in pulling on a shirt, picking up wages, playing in front of fans that want you to do everything you can for that club - you have a certain responsibility. I would draw the line at playing for Celtic though.

I would have thought that Scott McDonald and Helicopter Sunday would have taught us something about professional footballers but perhaps the paranoia is just too entrenched for that

I could. I'd enjoy it as well and would just feel bad about it in private later - Rangers wouldn't be paying my wages, it would be whatever club I was playing for that did that. And in pulling on a shirt, picking up wages, playing in front of fans that want you to do everything you can for that club - you have a certain responsibility. I would draw the line at playing for Celtic though.

I would have thought that Scott McDonald and Helicopter Sunday would have taught us something about professional footballers but perhaps the paranoia is just too entrenched for that

Again, my Motherwell upbringing helps me there :lol:

I went to college with Scott's ex. She confirms that he and his family are big Rangers fans, but they told the press otherwise to avoid any damage to their persons/property.

what about frank McGarvey admit in his new book that he never tried against his beloved celtic, when st mirren lost 5-0 at home against celtic and hearts lost the league.

Exactly.

It's incredibly naive to think it doesn't happen, even nowadays.

Would you like to buy a 1000 gallons of tartan paint I've got, goin cheap ? Lookee lookee ! :sherlock:

Oh please!!!!

Don't forget Aberdeen only went in front against the bheggars in the cup last season when they were down to 10 men, thats minus the cheatin bhastard diamond ! ;):sherlock: PS - Their kind only care about the cafflic cause and the sooner some are educated to that the better !

Oh please!!!!

Aye thats right, he just kept wayne rooney in his back pocket playing against england but he cant handle a "decent" player like sameras??? :rolleyes:

I also thought Craigan was a bear :unsure:

thats what i thought and if true makes this thread pointless!

Oh please!!!!

Aye thats right, he just kept wayne rooney in his back pocket playing against england but he cant handle a "decent" player like sameras??? :rolleyes:

I also thought Craigan was a bear :unsure:

thats what i thought and if true makes this thread pointless!

Well let craigan prove it this Sunday if he's a Bear and lie down to us after all that what the tim officials and players have been doin when they officiate and play against the bheggars for quite some time now ? Time to stand up and be counted or die a f----- b------ :sherlock:

So, Simon, are you saying Craigan is Premiership quality?

I didnt say that, i was just meaning that he handles better players than sameras and maloney at international level on a regular basis.

He didn't handle them very well yesterday.

The defence has been Motherwell's weak link for the last 8 months!

So, Simon, are you saying Craigan is Premiership quality?

I didnt say that, i was just meaning that he handles better players than sameras and maloney at international level on a regular basis.

He didn't handle them very well yesterday.

The defence has been Motherwell's weak link for the last 8 months!

He just had a bad game, doesnt mean he cant handle them!