Two bheggars in Motherwell strips to watch for next . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we will murder them next week - they are away in the uefa cup on thursday and then they play us on sunday - they wont be able to handle it.

as long as we get plenty of crosses into that box cos they cant defend for fuck. we will take 3 or 4 of them.

Guest Andypendek

The only player I would level that against is the fella Diamond at Aberdeen, who should be removed from 'professional' football forthwith.

Any others, I can't see it. Why would you jeapordise a place in a UEFA game by letting your heroes score? Makes no sense.

The only player I would level that against is the fella Diamond at Aberdeen, who should be removed from 'professional' football forthwith.

Any others, I can't see it. Why would you jeapordise a place in a UEFA game by letting your heroes score? Makes no sense.

Agreed mate

Did Craigen and Lasley not get an absolute rollocking from McGee last season when we played them because he felt they were "at it"?

Agreed mate

Did Craigen and Lasley not get an absolute rollocking from McGee last season when we played them because he felt they were "at it"?

Disney look as if its worked then does it ? I think the rollocking was jist for show ! ;):sherlock:

Diamond wasn't at all pleased when his goal was wrongly disallowed at Parkhead last season.

As for Craigan I've got the feeling he's "one of us" but I wouldn't swear to it - not that it matters to his on-field performances I'm sure.

I disagree, there's no doubt where his priorities lie but he has never gave less than 100% against them.

Christ. He even moaned about officials favouring ra Shellik during last years season

Diamond wasn't at all pleased when his goal was wrongly disallowed at Parkhead last season.

As for Craigan I've got the feeling he's "one of us" but I wouldn't swear to it - not that it matters to his on-field performances I'm sure.

Have to agree with that, pretty sure Craigan is one of us also

The levels of idiocy are reaching new levels I see.

Have to admit I'm quite glad I actually have a life and don't find myself wondering, speculating and then actually believing that Mark Reynolds, Mark McGhee and Stephen Craigan are not only Celtic fans, but make conscious decisions to lie down to them as well.

Have to admit I'm quite glad I actually have a life and don't find myself wondering, speculating and then actually believing that Mark Reynolds, Mark McGhee and Stephen Craigan are not only Celtic fans, but make conscious decisions to lie down to them as well.

Stranger things have happened.

Oh please!!!!

:lol:

Celtic out performed Motherwell in every area of the pitch for the first 45 minutes.

If it makes you feel better, sure, find some excuses as to why they romped to a 4-0 lead.

Why cant we just concentrate on our own club and be happy we are top of the League and the only unbeaten team in the SPL?

Oh please!!!!

I'd say Craigan is just a poor player, I can't help but think he simply can't handle a decent player like Samaras or Maloney.

I know Mark through his family though, and he just never performs against Celtic. What is that down to, who knows?

And I assume you've never seen Zander Diamond go from a Maldini performance against Rangers, to having a stinker against Celtic? The same guy that was pictured with a Celtic birthday cake last year!

Stranger things HAVE happened ES, but the conspiracy theories are possibly a bit over the top regarding the two Motherwell players.