Two bheggars in Motherwell strips to watch for next . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Christ, watching the highlights there.

Motherwell's defence is absolutley appalling yet again, non-existant for three of the goals.

Great football for the Well's 2nd goal though.

Hopefully we rip them apart next week!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Motherwell's defence is absolutley appalling yet again, non-existant for three of the goals.

I'm going to be at this one.

If I was Walter, I'd get Boyd and Lafferty up front and instruct the midfield to bombard the Motherwell area with diagonal balls/crosses all day long.

Should rack up 4 or 5, although I expect Motherwell to play much better against us.

As for Craigan I've got the feeling he's "one of us" but I wouldn't swear to it - not that it matters to his on-field performances I'm sure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched the Norn Iron game last week and I seem to think I saw Craigan singing the national anthem. Might be wrong though.

As for Craigan I've got the feeling he's "one of us" but I wouldn't swear to it - not that it matters to his on-field performances I'm sure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched the Norn Iron game last week and I seem to think I saw Craigan singing the national anthem. Might be wrong though.

Im sure he's a bear. He's from Newtownards I think :mutley:

Did anyone see Reynolds' comments in todays Mail on Sunday?

I quote -

"It's a strange old game. Most people would have said going to Rangers would have been a great career move but they're not in Europe and Motherwell are."

Hahaha. Yes Mark, who needs a move to one of the biggest clubs on the planet when you can ply your trade at Motherwell and face up to footballing hyperpowers like the mighty Nancy, eh?

If I was Walter, I'd get Boyd and Lafferty up front and instruct the midfield to bombard the Motherwell area with diagonal balls/crosses all day long.

Should rack up 4 or 5, although I expect Motherwell to play much better against us.

Be a different game.

Motherwell will play 2 banks of 4 and a withdrawn striker. They will soak up a lot of pressure and try yo hiy us on the break. I expect Mendes to have a lot of the ball around 35-40 yards out.

Will be a tough game, unless we can get an early goal

Be a different game.

Motherwell will play 2 banks of 4 and a withdrawn striker. They will soak up a lot of pressure and try yo hiy us on the break. I expect Mendes to have a lot of the ball around 35-40 yards out.

Will be a tough game, unless we can get an early goal

Craigin is defo 1 of us an defo not a tim

Hypothetically, if I was a Motherwell player, I would play my heart out for Motherwell vs Rangers. Thats just me.

Here's something to ponder, take a look.

I would say Davie Cooper looks pretty pleased with his excellent free kick against Rangers. all those years ago.

Thoughts ?