Gay Footballers

ASCIIDK

Ljunberg ?? Is he not meant to be a gay.

Also heard a while back tht ginger pearson that played for Celtic was gay and that he punched John Robertson (Martin O'Neil's assistant) in training as he made a comment slagging him.

Feck sake-Usually the Gays are supposed to be good looking-He looks like something out "The Bash Street Kids" Plug I believe his name is.

What an ugly fucker-

Wonder if he's had his way with a Chocolate Star yet.

http://www.paulmorris.co.uk/beano/strips/bashstreetkids.htm

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldnt care less about a players sexuality.

I've plenty of mates who are gay, some of them know far more about the game than i do.

As mentioned before though, the conservative element amongst the oppositions support would have a field day, no matter how pathetically embarrassing they come across as.

any chants or songs about them would be clamped down on as discrimination.

There's probably a few out there, who really cares? as long as they can play football it doesn't make a difference.

Exactly, your sexual orientation doesn't affect how you run, kick a ball, head a ball, etc. As others have said it wouldnt bother me in the slightest, but I bet there are a lot more than are publically out as they simply cannot admit it for the abuse they would get from the stands would be unbearable

It doesnt bother me a tall, as long as they are good enough and dont run off crying when someone tackles them.

When gravesen was at everton i heard a rumor that him, kanouté and will young were involved in a love triangle. Dont no if it was true or not.

Samaras is definetly gay or at least a pre op transexual.

He just looks like a big girl :lol:

I dunno if he is though.. I can't think of any at the moment that I would think they could do. Doesn't matter anyway :)

It doesnt bother me a tall, as long as they are good enough and dont run off crying when someone tackles them.

When gravesen was at everton i heard a rumor that him, kanouté and will young were involved in a love triangle. Dont no if it was true or not.

:lol: :lol:

No queers at ibrox (tu)

So am I not allowed to go watch a game then? <_<

You should be ok, i dont think that is Rangers official stance on the matter :mutley:

:mutley:

That's okay then. I'll go to the next game dressed as a rainbow :craphead:

Anyone remember Justin Fashanu?

He got it bad from opposing fans but never seemed to let it bother him too much on the pitch.

I couldn't give a toss where a player wants to stick his cock. As long as he plays good football it shouldn't matter what the fuck he does in his spare time, as long as it's legal.

Justin Fashanu killed himself.

I could imagine a worse career to be openly gay in to be honest. I certainly wouldn't come out while I was still playing if I was a gay footballer.

I hope SuperRangers and Renegade come to accept their sexuality soon :)

Justin Fashanu killed himself.

I could imagine a worse career to be openly gay in to be honest. I certainly wouldn't come out while I was still playing if I was a gay footballer.

I hope SuperRangers and Renegade come to accept their sexuality soon :)

I'm no batty boy i tell thee! My love for the female breasticulii is too severe.

He got it bad from opposing fans but never seemed to let it bother him too much on the pitch.

I couldn't give a toss where a player wants to stick his cock. As long as he plays good football it shouldn't matter what the fuck he does in his spare time, as long as it's legal.

That's what I was trying to get at. I couldn't care if they were gay or anything just let there football do the talking, but the abuse from other fans would annoy me.

That's what I was trying to get at. I couldn't care if they were gay or anything just let there football do the talking, but the abuse from other fans would annoy me.

I think any openly gay man gets stick from ignorant people no matter what his job. Yes, it'd be worse for a footballer in a male dominated field but an openly gay bloke probably has the guts and the temprement to take it and not give a shit.

I think any openly gay man gets stick from ignorant people no matter what his job. Yes, it'd be worse for a footballer in a male dominated field but an openly gay bloke probably has the guts and the temprement to take it and not give a shit.

Theres a difference between a few people at work or whatever than 30000 crazy homophobic fans as well as the fact you will be so well known as only the 2nd openly gay footballer ever

any chants or songs about them would be clamped down on as discrimination.

There's probably a few out there, who really cares? as long as they can play football it doesn't make a difference.

Exactly, your sexual orientation doesn't affect how you run, kick a ball, head a ball, etc. As others have said it wouldnt bother me in the slightest, but I bet there are a lot more than are publically out as they simply cannot admit it for the abuse they would get from the stands would be unbearable

You think? :craphead: