Just spoke to "a contact" at the SPL-they've seen it! (UPDATE)

OlegKuznetsov

this is so childish, why lower ourselves to their level by telling miss on them? let me guess, because they done it 1st? grow up u lot

S'pose you think we should sit back and let them tear us to shreds?

The 'Dignified Silence' approach that has served us so well?

Get it clear. it is not because they did it first.

It is because they did it, and the rules have changed.

The only chance of a level playing field is to fight fire with fire.

(tu) Manti

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is so childish, why lower ourselves to their level by telling miss on them? let me guess, because they done it 1st? grow up u lot

We are taking it in the neck all the time, we organise and fight back, and you think its childish? if we dont fight they will continue to report us to anyone that will listen, and they will listen to them. by fighting back we discredit their campaign, and eventually no one will listen to them

you might be the only 'Rangers' fan that thinks this is childish :rolleyes:

Any chance we have a look see at some of the correspondence Oleg between you and the mentioned parties ? :sherlock:

I originally sent them an email and got no response.

After that, it was me chasing them up on the phone till the guy called me back.

They've now seen it and consider it a breach thus invoking their procedures as stated above.

Not popped in for a while due to not being able to sign in.

Putting in right username but wrong password :)

and vice versa. Sent email asking for username and passsword

to be sent.

Anyway, finally remembered my username and password tonight :)

I wrote to uefa about the no "h***" in europe chant. I am offended by being called a h** and I am taking exception to it.

I told my children what it meant and they cried so hard...........Aye right. My name aint phil o liar. AKA spokesperson for Speirs.

I am glad that we are answering back. Some say don't lower yourself to their level and along those lines.

But it is time we fought back and let it be known we can fight back.

Celtics Pro SNP views

Please don't interperate this as political but Celtic fans arn't pro SNP in general and I would say the real rabid ones hate Scotland probably as much or even more so than they hate the rest of Britain. Also I don't see how reporting them for pro SNP views if they did have any would help as it's not illegal. However hating people because they are Brittish on the other hand can and should be considered racist which is illegal if that is what you mean.

Celtics Pro SNP views

Please don't interperate this as political but Celtic fans arn't pro SNP in general and I would say the real rabid ones hate Scotland probably as much or even more so than they hate the rest of Britain. Also I don't see how reporting them for pro SNP views if they did have any would help as it's not illegal. However hating people because they are Brittish on the other hand can and should be considered racist which is illegal if that is what you mean.

Oh boy yes they are pro SNP in general! It's the only way they can help the numbnuts who already vote SNP to get Independence... and the only way to say they have nothing to do with the Union.

Brilliant Oleg Mate.

Celtics Pro SNP views And there singing for ira songs goes un-noticed well let's hope the right steps have been taken.

BJK

Celtics 'PRO SNP' Views - thats a new one on me, and hardly a derogetary statment, although you seem to try to use it as such!

- (BTW Rangers, Scottish and Proud of both, including by support of both the national team and the SNP - but what the fk does that have to do with Football?)

nothing in todays record about them singing "no h*ns in europe"

That's no surprise.

Bill Leckie's column in the Sun today's rotten as well. I think he's been on here cos he's been using MKGERs 'tell miss' comment to make his point and passing it off as his own idea. Apparently we;'ve albeen sending a 'circular' to all and sundry to get back at the tims. Tosser!

I see the IRA chants make it into the Sun.

HUNDREDS of Rangers fans are set to protest at BBC Scotland HQ this weekend — claiming they are being unfairly targeted over sectarian issues.

Angry supporters plan to flock to the Beeb’s Glasgow base before the Gers’ SPL clash against Motherwell on Sunday.

They claim the BBC is biased in reporting on the Old Firm — and give rivals Celtic an easy ride.

A protest organiser said: “While we’re being hammered the other half of the city’s chanting about terrorist groups and sectarianism is going unchallenged.”

A Bebo page with details of the protest has been viewed hundreds of times. It features footage of Celtic fans chanting about the IRA at a recent Motherwell away match. Many Gers fans vow to attend the BBC demo in posts on the site. A source said: “It will be a calm, well organised protest. But we want to get our message across.”

Last night a BBC Scotland spokesman added: “We devote a significant amount of coverage to the Old Firm. That coverage is fair and balanced.”

The planned demo comes as the Ibrox club finds itself embroiled in a diplomatic row after fans sang about the Irish potato famine.

No comment on SPL action, but it appears they are aware.