Police issue CCTV footage from Ashton lane

*Manticore*

Two guys strolling down the street looking as if they haven't a care in the world.................................how can these thugs be like this after the brutal sectarian assault they carried out which almost killed an innocent man who was minding his own business.

:rolleyes:

Two guys strolling down the street looking as if they haven't a care in the world.................................how can these thugs be like this after the brutal sectarian assault they carried out which almost killed an innocent man who was minding his own business.

:rolleyes:

I reckon that it's meant to be before the "attack" since they're just approaching Jinty McGinty's and Lennon's meant to live the other side of Byres Road in one of the many residential streets there.

So any crossing of their paths would be at Jinty's and there's people hanging about there in the footage.

Funny how his friends in Jinty's haven't released the "best" footage.

The more that comes, the less credible Lennon's story is.

The police statement said both men were wearing black/dark jackets but the guy on the left hasnt got a jacket on - its a dark t-shirt or short sleeved shirt as you can clearly his left elbow???

Previously,

Police described one suspect as white, 40 to 50 years of age and of heavy build. He was wearing a light-blue shirt and a black leather jacket.

The second suspect was described as white and between 40 to 50 years of age. He was wearing a light-coloured shirt.

The BBC have excelled themselves again. They set the statement of the police officer on the case immediately next to the totally unproven allegations made by Lennon's mate in an interview - not even a sworn disposition.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotlan...est/7625395.stm

The BBC have excelled themselves again. They set the statement of the police officer on the case immediately next to the totally unproven allegations made by Lennon's mate in an interview - not even a sworn disposition.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotlan...est/7625395.stm

Hmm! Did they just put that on this morning to deflect from the other stories posted this week ; you know the ones that was posted about other fans complaints against smeltic. (I wonder). :rangers:

to me the one on the left looks like lhennon his self :mutley: self abuse i reckon something he will be well used to

I thought so as well.

When it came on I said to my wife " this is the pictures of the attack on Lenon, he is the one on the left", she said "I think these are the two men the police are looking for". "oh I see, I was sure that was Lenon" I replied :lol: