Best Player?

Sander2006

Who has been our best player this season?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who in your opinion has been our best performer this season?

• Broadfoot
    • Bougherra
    • Weir
    • Papac
    • Thomson
    • Davis
    • Mendes
    • Beasley
    • Miller
    • Boyd

Good to see there's at least 8 registered, posting tims. Broadfoot.

Mendes for me.

Eh? I don't think anyone would argue against Mendes for out and out footballing quality, but Broadfoot has given everything to get better. Look at the guys response to Burley's toolery for example.

I'd expect Mendes to go and be player of the season - but I'm hoping Broadfoot will develop into something equally important in his own right.

Went for Papac as IMO he hasnt put a foot wrong. Always puts in 100% but seems to go unnoticed due to other players' performances.

Miller IMO has proved himself with his work rate even though he hasnt got a good 1st touch he still tries and gives his all.

Went for Papac as IMO he hasnt put a foot wrong. Always puts in 100% but seems to go unnoticed due to other players' performances.

Miller IMO has proved himself with his work rate even though he hasnt got a good 1st touch he still tries and gives his all.

Samaras' goal in the OF game :unsure:

It's great that there's a good few player who can be argued for being our best performer so far. I think Mendes has been that spark that's been lacking this season and I think he's getting the best out of Thomson and Davis especially. Miller has been getting better and better too. Pedro for me though.

I think overall you'd have to say Mendes but Davis definitely outshone him on Sunday and has been getting better with every game.

So he could well rival him as our best player soon.

It is obvious to pick Mendes (which I did). I think the reason that some of the other high ranking players in the poll, owe alot of it to him. He just holds alot of the play together.

Papac and Majid have been pretty solid as well. Kenny Miller has done very well considering all the baggage he has had to deal with.