Has Steve Davis emerged as our best player?

Danny

Who's the burd in the sig Muff?

it's Gisele Bundchen..... it was in The Herald :D

What the blazes was Ms Bundchen doing with a Rangers jersey?

She was modelling the strip as Rangers have agreed a sponsorship deal with ebel.

A briliant singing, even out of position, he ends up all over the park, had a great old firm game, has played well in all games, appears tireless, we all know what he is capable of, and he has to keep it up. I thought playing him on the wing would have ruined him, and some also believed he faded a bit at the end of the end of last season, maybe due to uncertainty of his future? now he is here, he will be 100% focused on us, and im sure he will be loving it... the only worry I have is if a big club come back in for him, he will surely want to go back down south?

Who's the burd in the sig Muff?

it's Gisele Bundchen..... it was in The Herald :D

What the blazes was Ms Bundchen doing with a Rangers jersey?

She was modelling the strip as Rangers have agreed a sponsorship deal with ebel.

Cheers :)

A briliant singing, even out of position, he ends up all over the park, had a great old firm game, has played well in all games, appears tireless, we all know what he is capable of, and he has to keep it up. I thought playing him on the wing would have ruined him, and some also believed he faded a bit at the end of the end of last season, maybe due to uncertainty of his future? now he is here, he will be 100% focused on us, and im sure he will be loving it... the only worry I have is if a big club come back in for him, he will surely want to go back down south?

That is a concern. But they'd have to pay more than we did to prise him away.

He is clearly enjoying his football right now, and playing fantastically. So only a big offer would be tempting.

He is clearly enjoying his football right now, and playing fantastically. So only a big offer would be tempting.

I think £7M seems about right :craphead:

Depends on the get-out clause that we're so fond of putting in player's contracts...

Depends on the get-out clause that we're so fond of putting in player's contracts...

:(

He started great last season and then went downhill so I would hold on with the OTT accolades. So far he has been very good, but Mendes is clearly better. Mendes is a CL winner and there is a good reason for that. He has class - real world class combined with outstanding vision and work rate. Clearly our best player. Davis is good but not in the same calss. B Ferguson at his best approaches Mendes, but is still not as good.

I dont really know who is best - Davis, Mendes, Ferguson (and Thomson) - all I know and care about is we now have 4 cracking midfielders who have all proved they can play well for us - during a season some will play better than others at times but its fantasic that we have 4 players who can keep the ball, win tackles and make a pass, plus all are committed to the cause. I dont care which one is best as long as they all play as we know they can and gell together - that seems to be happening now and it will be interesting to see how it develops when fergie comes back as well.

Brilliant!