radio clyde

viennabear

was listening on the way to work! Apparently another address is doing the rounds with the message " Now we know where he lives let's hound him" ! I went past a HGV just as the name was said so didn't hear who it was! been lookin on all the sites and cant find anything else about it anywhere! Anyone know who it is or am I imagining it?

P.S. newsreader said address is in the west end

was listening on the way to work! Apparently another address is doing the rounds with the message " Now we know where he lives let's hound him" ! I went past a HGV just as the name was said so didn't hear who it was! been lookin on all the sites and cant find anything else about it anywhere! Anyone know who it is or am I imagining it?

P.S. newsreader said address is in the west end

Last night it was Gordon Strachan. Not sure if its still the same story, but if so, it appears the address is wrong seeing as he doesnt live in Glasgow (tu)

You could only verify this if you got the text. Did anyone at Clyde get it? We'll never know, but it's an unverifiable one, unless you get it, so Clyde and Martin may have made it up. You couldn't be surprised, given Clyde's previous.

good point oleg!

Out of interest anyone on here recieved it?

You could only verify this if you got the text. Did anyone at Clyde get it? We'll never know, but it's an unverifiable one, unless you get it, so Clyde and Martin may have made it up. You couldn't be surprised, given Clyde's previous.

good point oleg!

Out of interest anyone on here recieved it?

Yep, people have on another thread somewhere. Address is in Springburn with an 0141 number whereas WGS stays in Lanarkshire. (tu)