McShagger's cars vandalised again

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its tit for tat now. these arseholes are on both sides of the divide and always will be.

(td) havnt seen any mindless vandalism done by gers fans, have you?

its tit for tat now. these arseholes are on both sides of the divide and always will be.

Think we've got a live one :rolleyes:

confused <cr>

You would be , Your probably " Oot Yer Nut " :pipe:

aye... very good. <_< <cr>

Well your a newbie , posting pish about how we have mindless vandels amoungst our support. What am i supposed to think timmy ?

confused <cr>

Well your a newbie , posting pish about how rangers fans have mindless vandels in there support. What am i supposed to think timmy ?

thats right. we don't!! I don't know what I was thinking. Myabe i'll wait till i have 10,000 posts before i can say anything against the minority of our support??

confused <cr>

Well your a newbie , posting pish about how rangers fans have mindless vandels in there support. What am i supposed to think timmy ?

thats right. we don't!! I don't know what I was thinking. Myabe i'll wait till i have 10,000 posts before i can say anything against the minority of our support??

But why even bring up anything to do with Rangers fans in this thread ? This is a thread showing everyone AGAIN what the Celtic fans truely are , scum.

But will anything be done about it ? No.

confused <cr>

Good thinking Batman.

confused <cr>

But why even bring up anything to do with Rangers fans in this thread ? This is a thread showing everyone AGAIN what the Celtic fans truely are , scum.

Perhaps your're right but the fact that this is front page news shows celtic fans in a bad light, especially following the death threats made to Nacho.

Neither The Sun or the Record had to lead with this so lets be grateful for that.

Strachan getting his house broken into would be for a reason. ie a junkie looking for stuff to sell to get money for drugs etc. The perpetrator could be of either footballing persuasion.

Keying someones car or slashing tyres is mindless vandalism where there is no benefit for the perpetrator (unless you count practicing their spelling). Is it coincidence therefore, that property belonging Celtic players does not seem to be attacked? I think not.

What I would like to see ( but won,t) is for Rangers to hire security guards for Nacho and McGregor

and send the bill to Celtic.

Legally, Celtic have no case to answer but, imagine the headlines in the media.

On top of the comedy routine over TFS that would be another nail in Celtics coffin.

confused <cr>

because I'm not going to sit here and agree that they are scum and we are angels.

if we start thinking that these things are all one sided then we will start to sound the same as them with their BFINTW pish.

so think what you want about me. ger or tim?

or maybe you aren't a Rangers fan until:

a)you have enough posts on here

or

b)you think the sun shines out every Rangers fans arse

confused <cr>

because I'm not going to sit here and agree that they are scum and we are angels.

if we start thinking that these things are all one sided then we will start to sound the same as them with their BFINTW pish.

or

When have i ever said we are angels ? To me its very blatent Celtic fans aren't getting the same treatment as Rangers fans. With all their IRA singing , Threatining Players at their Homes , Posting Rangers players adresses online , Vandalising players property , Along with their crime and peadophilic filled past. I'm not willing to sit on a Rangers forum and say bad things about a small minority of our fans , There is all ready enough people waiting in the wings to have any pathetic jab at our club and supporters.

confused <cr>

or

When have i ever said we are angels ? To me its very blatent Celtic fans aren't getting the same treatment as Rangers fans. With all their IRA singing , Threatining Players at their Homes , Posting Rangers players adresses online , Vandalising players property , Along with their crime and peadophilic filled past. I'm not willing to sit on a Rangers forum and say bad things about a small minority of our fans , There is all ready enough people waiting in the wings to have any pathetic jab at our club and supporters.

buy that man a beer. :beer2:

I was looking at the record's bill board today and it said Rangers Player Car Attacked By Yobs. My question is why did they feel free to call the attack on lemmon sectarian despite there being no proof of motive, and yet don't use the same label for this one despite there being ample proof