Lucky Scotland

gsa

anyone else pleased one of their two teams is rid of that fat, lazy, self obsessed, baz snogging, co-op cup, bottom six scoring, diddy? it'll be one of my best moments supporting rangers when we finally get rid of him. a great career at either Preston or if big eck inflicts him on a new set of fans Birmingham. unless of course birmingham get promoted and have to sell him because ferdinand, terry etc have all pissed themselves laughing when up against him.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else pleased one of their two teams is rid of that fat, lazy, self obsessed, baz snogging, co-op cup, bottom six scoring, diddy? it'll be one of my best moments supporting rangers when we finally get rid of him. a great career at either Preston or if big eck inflicts him on a new set of fans Birmingham. unless of course birmingham get promoted and have to sell him because ferdinand, terry etc have all pissed themselves laughing when up against him.

seeing as thats a question, that is full of falsities, I wont be answering it

Its good that you believe he would fire them to promotion though

haha i'm prone to hyperbole but you get the general point?!

haha i'm prone to hyperbole but you get the general point?!

I get your point, but scotland needed him yesterday, him leaving the team is a bit stupid, it would be the same if, and probably inevitably when, he decides to leave rangers, we will be crying out for a goal scorer, after all, our "top two" strikers failed against that bottom placed team we last played

I was going to post a reply to the OP but i think this is a total joke and a wind up tbh. New member, 20 posts or summit and is putting so many false things in a single post...... either pissed or not a true blue.....

Boyd, i aint a fan of his - agree he is very lazy, disgree with everything else you say!

everyone is different and i understand why people will always cling to his goal record but for me i would much prefer paying to see 11 hungry, aggressive players with the right physical attributes,a bit of technique and with one or two football brains in the team as well. if we get that we will win more often than not and i think the number of goals RANGERS score will be greater over all. what other league in the world still has players like him??? a big lump standing on the edge of the box waiting for chances to be created for him went out in the mid 90's, modern football just doesn't do those players. watching decent entertaining football and rangers winning are what matter to me not feeding krissy krissy boyds ego. i think some fans would prefer their hero to score 3 in a 3 all draw than someone alse score and we win 1-0.

the sooner we get shot the sooner we can get on with playing football and winning trophies. even all the will he won't he debate detracts from what the team are trying to achieve. i know barry will miss him but he's still got lee...

GTF GSA - i think you have a problem with the players at ibrox, maybe because u belong at torbett towers? i dunno - looking back through your posts, you have slated fergie, boydie, etc... its a joke - your either a bluenose with no knolodge of players we have, a martion from torbett towers or your on the wrong forum.....

everyone is different and i understand why people will always cling to his goal record but for me i would much prefer paying to see 11 hungry, aggressive players with the right physical attributes,a bit of technique and with one or two football brains in the team as well. if we get that we will win more often than not and i think the number of goals RANGERS score will be greater over all. what other league in the world still has players like him??? a big lump standing on the edge of the box waiting for chances to be created for him went out in the mid 90's, modern football just doesn't do those players. watching decent entertaining football and rangers winning are what matter to me not feeding krissy krissy boyds ego. i think some fans would prefer their hero to score 3 in a 3 all draw than someone alse score and we win 1-0.

the sooner we get shot the sooner we can get on with playing football and winning trophies. even all the will he won't he debate detracts from what the team are trying to achieve. i know barry will miss him but he's still got lee...

You have some good points,you dont half put them across in an aggressive way though :lol:

You have some good points,you dont half put them across in an aggressive way though :lol:

i cant see 1 good point in there - slagging of boyd, ferguson, etc... dont call that good :unsure: unless im missing summit

i cant see 1 good point in there - slagging of boyd, ferguson, etc... dont call that good :unsure: unless im missing summit

Yea mate sarcasm :rolleyes:

I dont get sarcasm due to AS (as explained in sig) so :unsure:

lad's settle right down, it's just banter! is this not a forum for debate? i support rangers as much as you guys that's why certain things about the club or aspects of the team irritate me so much. i pay my money to watch the team and if i like players attitude and they are even just half or a quarter decent i'll give them all my support. what i don't do is hero worship every single person who pull on a blue shirt deserving or not.

if all of you giys gave plg this level of support we could be watching an entertaining young team by now having spent half the money. instead we are stuck with walter and his fuddy duddy ways!

please no-one reply plg gtf, it's boring.

Soz mate neither does half the people around about me either im a bit rapid to apply it :lol:

Soz mate neither does half the people around about me either im a bit rapid to apply it :lol:

lol thats awite :harhar:

lad's settle right down, it's just banter! is this not a forum for debate? i support rangers as much as you guys that's why certain things about the club or aspects of the team irritate me so much. i pay my money to watch the team and if i like players attitude and they are even just half or a quarter decent i'll give them all my support. what i don't do is hero worship every single person who pull on a blue shirt deserving or not.

if all of you giys gave plg this level of support we could be watching an entertaining young team by now having spent half the money. instead we are stuck with walter and his fuddy duddy ways!

PLG GTF? we already did n he did GTF n now we have walter in charge :)

You seem to hate most of our players - so who DO you like? (genuine question here)

Paul Le Guen was possibly right guy wrong time,he looked to the youth you wont get arguments there but you cant compare Boyd to Le Guen,

Fuck me Boyd could do more but there would be cobwebs in that trophy room without his cameos in the cups,

If you come on with a post like that about a Gers player no matter who it is you will get this response

i think some fans would prefer their hero to score 3 in a 3 all draw than someone alse score and we win 1-0.

Yer, thats exactly what fans want doh

Its funny, you say, the sooner we get shot the sooner we can win trophies, he played his major part in winning 2 of them last season, and THAT probably pains some people. Tell me, did you tell all the fans at love street to sit down when our thoroughly entertaining team couldnt score against st mirren and they began to sing krissy krissy boyd...? Its alright to say that someone else would score the goals. Yet if you take away all the games kris boyds goals have won with no other goals from anybody else, is anyone else able to fill that massive void that that would take out?

Paul Le Guen was possibly right guy wrong time,he looked to the youth you wont get arguments there but you cant compare Boyd to Le Guen,

Fuck me Boyd could do more but there would be cobwebs in that trophy room without his cameos in the cups,

If you come on with a post like that about a Gers player no matter who it is you will get this response

I agree about Le Guen in a slight way but look at his signings he made? Litizi, svenson, etc... ud find better in the 3rd division - he fucked up with all those but was it also due to murray not putting hand in pocket?

Without boyd, we would not have any pieces of silverware in our cabnet since 2005! yet boyd still causes alot of stir and mixed emotions with the fans - lazy or genious - for me, he is both.

If boyd would improve his play, do more work outside the box then i'd say boyd could be one of the best strikers out there - but he has to do it himself! Can miller, velicia etc... push him on?

I agree about Le Guen in a slight way but look at his signings he made? Litizi, svenson, etc... ud find better in the 3rd division - he fucked up with all those but was it also due to murray not putting hand in pocket?

Without boyd, we would not have any pieces of silverware in our cabnet since 2005! yet boyd still causes alot of stir and mixed emotions with the fans - lazy or genious - for me, he is both.

If boyd would improve his play, do more work outside the box then i'd say boyd could be one of the best strikers out there - but he has to do it himself! Can miller, velicia etc... push him on?

some would argue its his fault we havent won the league in that time doh

some would argue its his fault we havent won the league in that time doh

but those people are stupid - if they cant realise its not just boyd, it takes 11 players on the park to win the SPL, takes 1 to score

To be fair Svensson was being tipped as a future captain for Sweden,Sionko was poor but now plays out his skin for the Czech Republic.

Le Guen had an ignorant attitude towards the Scottish culture which ended up being his downfall.

Banning tackling in training that was stupid.

Your right about Boyd he is the Govan Marmite but as long as he produces ill love him .

Miller,Velicka and Lafferty can help him IMO

since you asked!

mcgregor/alexander - both decent

whittiker - loads of ability and good athlete, needs to play at right back for a run of games

boughera

weir - great pro and decent guy,although he is a yard or two too slow now

papac

edu - can't yet judge, but you have to assume he has potential at least

mendez

davis

thomson - future captain in my opinion

beasley - doesn't seem as quick as he used to be, hopefully he wil get it back

ferguson - not what he used to be but still a high quality player, just a bad captain in my opinion

smith - just needs to (hopefully ) get fit

hemdani - prob leaving but good player for us overall, didn't sulk when le guen left

miller

velicka - can do what boyd does for half the wages and he's not a prick

lafferty - same as edu

darch - similer to weir (not the pace) time might be up, but worked so hard for us in europe last year

aaron - who knows?!

burke - our best player in champs league against villareal, inter etc but doesn't look like he'll regain that form

adam - got ability, but maybe used up all his chances to show it on a regular basis. fat.

dailly - seems like a great guy just a shame he's not very good at footie

fleck, furman etc - we will never know

big lee, krissy kriisy boyd and kirky - all rubbish but to be fair to kirky his attitude is brilliant.

that's just my opinion and my vain effort to prove i actually support rangers. dissention is not a crime.

plg for president.