RM La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a decent enough win in the end, Camacho was always going to make it hard. Lass was absolutely fantastic but worryingly, Raul was invisible yet again. Robben was boxed in for the most part, but again, he came up with the goods, one of the best players in the world at the minute.

2n8v98y.jpg

Stand in president, Vicente Boluda, watches from the stand.

Do you think Raul's feeling the pressure as he nears Madrid's goal-scoring record?

I was really impressed with Jav Nekounam today, he's a very classy player. Was a pity that Osasuna doubled (occasionally tripled) up on Robben as well because it really did stifle him.

Anyway, that's a good one on the coupon :)

Do you think Raul's feeling the pressure as he nears Madrid's goal-scoring record?

I was really impressed with Jav Nekounam today, he's a very classy player. Was a pity that Osasuna doubled (occasionally tripled) up on Robben as well because it really did stifle him.

Anyway, that's a good one on the coupon :)

Meh, it could be one of the reasons. He's fluctuated in and out of form for years now. At the minute he's badly missing RVN, but i just don't see how he can remain in the side any longer.

Sad thing is, they are probably fitter than most of our players.

Add Andy Reid to that.

Surely the most rotund footballer ever? Maybe Mark Yardley actually.

Barca game is nearly finished, judging by the score and team that Barca have out, definitely not worth watching.

Lionel Messi looks like he's putting on the beef. Surely the drinking, women and partying isn't getting to his head?

Heh, he's turned into a right little twat over the past year or so. When he first broke through he was just your typical harmless youngster, now he's arrogant (which is understandable, to be fair), is regularly seen out partying and only turns up to training when it suits him.

Not that it's harming his progress. He's took his game onto a whole new level this season and will only continue to get better. He's scary at the moment.

Cracking game at the Mestalla tonight apparently. Smashing result for Valencia.

Also, you can't help but laugh at Real Madrid at the minute. The club has went into a Florentio Perez frenzy, almost Obama-esque. Densely crazy.

I'm not joking you TM, but over the last 2 games, Messi mlooks like he has put on weight. Now it may not have harmed his game - he's still is the best player on the planet but it's slight;ly worrying.