RM La Liga Discussion Thread

we were linked with Pena, how a wish we had signed him :drool:

Imagine him and Mendes roaming about our midfield, that would be a pleasure to watch :drool:

Pena not a striker, the through balls by Mendes :drool:

though the hatchet men over here would kill it tho

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we were linked with Pena, how a wish we had signed him :drool:

Imagine him and Mendes roaming about our midfield, that would be a pleasure to watch :drool:

Pena not a striker, the through balls by Mendes :drool:

though the hatchet men over here would kill it tho

More of a 'Number 10' mate, tucked in behind the striker. He would take the piss out of guys like Paddy Cregg and Gary McDonald, it would be hilarious.

It sickens me though that flair players always get a kicking from the hatchet men here, the amount of times that ugly little cunt Skelton snapped Mendes today was a joke!

Had to laugh the other day.

The great man Alfredo was doing an interview on Spanish TV to which the Madrid fans waited for with baited breath. The highlight for me was when he totally layed into the god awful Drenthe, saying his main problem is 'his ridiculous haircut and silly earings'. :D

Madrid now only four points behind Barca.

Pressure on them tonight against Atletico.

And did anyone see Guti's freekick last night against Espanyol? :praise:

Only saw the first half, was it a beauty?

Freddie Kanoute's double for Sevilla was incredible, his touch for the first was ridiculous and the finish for the second was quite exquisite.

Madrid now only four points behind Barca.

Pressure on them tonight against Atletico.

And did anyone see Guti's freekick last night against Espanyol? :praise:

Only saw the first half, was it a beauty?

Freddie Kanoute's double for Sevilla was incredible, his touch for the first was ridiculous and the finish for the second was quite exquisite.

If he'd stood in the 6 yard box and threw it into the top corner, it couldn't have been more perfect.

On his day Guti is world class, no doubts about it. In fact, i'd go as far as saying that when he's getting it right, he's the best passer of a ball in world football. He's that good. The big gay bastard will always be an idol of mine, no matter how much i hate him at times. A solid performance last night.

Who was the minutes silence for? Training ground accident according to the commentator, but what happened?

9 year old Atletico junior, Diego Rivero. He died in a shock accident at the Atletico training ground.

Who was the minutes silence for? Training ground accident according to the commentator, but what happened?

9 year old Atletico junior, Diego Rivero. He died in a shock accident at the Atletico training ground.

Ach, that sucks (td)

Valencia are in serious danger of missing out on a Champions League place.

Really feel for Emery. Their squad is totally and utterly imbalanced due to the financial situation and he's basically working with a hand tied behind his back. The Valencia fans have been giving him serious grief recently.