Fallout 3

McBoyd

The minigun :praise:

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Get your repair up and collect and repair all the miniguns from the super mutants.

Quite enjoy shooting at mutants in buildings, closing the doors, waiting on them running up and opening the door, then me using VATS with a combat shotgun to their jaws. ahhhh, nice.

I strolled around that Germantown Police HQ fucking the mutants up.

Quite proud of myself :pipe:

Get yourself to the Mall and the Congress Building with less than 5 stimpacks :)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck. Level 20. 55+ hours game time.

What am I doing with my life :mellow:

That's nothing compared to my oblivion time.

Think i racked up around 250+ playing hours on that game

In 14 days?

I started this game on the 6th July <cr>

fuck. Level 20. 55+ hours game time.

What am I doing with my life :mellow:

That's nothing compared to my oblivion time.

Think i racked up around 250+ playing hours on that game

In 14 days?

I started this game on the 6th July <cr>

Not all that time in 14 days but i would say i spent a good 150+ in around two weeks on it. Was on holiday at the time and just played it non stop for a few weeks :)

Oh and i just booted up oblivion and it turns out i have 334 :craphead:

I played it to death and i think it's the main reason i never really enjoyed fallout as much.

Yea I'm the opposite; played Fallout 3 to the death and never really got into Oblivion.

Same for me, massive maps so thank fuck for fast travel which is the one thing that has made me dislike Far Cry 2.

Anyone know of when the DLC is coming out on the PSN?

:drool: still loving this game..

I'm going down to Rivet City at the minute :D

I got myself a dog as well, he follows me everywhere!

I want one!

Go to the Junkyard, a bit above Megaton (or the hole in the ground) :craphead:

I have fawkes as my follower A badass supermutant with a gatling laser :clap: And mcboyd at level 22 you can get a perk which allows you to revive dogmeat. :craphead:

I ate him :craphead:

And yes i did photograph him before i did it :pipe:

I love the 'I don't want to set the world on fire' song (tu)

And yes, the first time I heard the enclave radio it does sound a lot like the Sash.

When you get the violin for Martha she plays you Simply the Best with add-ons :craphead:

Who is Martha? I picked up a violin on my travels, and noted it was a quest item as I can't sell it or anything but ain't got a clue as to what to do with it? <cr>

Ahhh, I found Martha by accident and need to find said violin!

If you want, I can check where her wee house is and you can complete the mission? Or I can give you a clue, eg, north of whichever metro station or settlement its near.

Or you could check gamespy.

PS, stumbled onto the vault manufacturer building when I was pottering around the metro system, got locations of all the other vaults.

RESULT, Vault poon for this young scientist, need to get my leopard print jammies on for it.

I had the violin before I found Martha, found her and completed the mission. Cheers anyway.

The helpers piss me off.

The dog kept chasing things when I was sneaking up to kill them with one bullet.

That daft brotherhood of steel woman does the same thing.

So I just lock them in my Megaton shack.

I preferred oblivion tbh but I never completed it, ive got it for my PC though so might start playing it again while im off on holiday, got fallout 3, dead space, far cry 2 all uncompleted though and not opened crysis warhead (just finished crysis)

I have Broken Steel and Point Lookout both really good add-ons, I have Dogmeat but scared he will die so he stays at home :D

Fawkes is my badass best friend, wish dad was alive to see my mutant buddy and my doggy, Liam Neeson so cool.

Anyone else find the alien spaceship? A repaired alien blaster gives a damage of 99 with one shot.

Aye its a beast!

Haven't found anymore ammo for it other than the cells around the crash site.

I use it in emergencies at close range!