Daniel Cousin

polar bear

??????????????????????????????????

I very much doubt it, his buy out clause I think was less than that? Unless that figure also includes his wages? :unsure:

I thought we got just over a million.I wonder where this guy got his information from????? :unsure:

Watching the Hull v Hammers game on Setanta,and the commentator just said,Daniel Cousin Hulls Four million record signing from Rangers in the summer? :unsure:

yeah I heard that as well (tu) Hull's record signing at £4 million

Watching the Hull v Hammers game on Setanta,and the commentator just said,Daniel Cousin Hulls Four million record signing from Rangers in the summer? :unsure:

He said this during the Arsenal Hull game a few wks back too!

EDIT: Sorry Ricksen, didnt read ur post :)

He said this during the Arsenal Hull game a few wks back too!

When all the newspapers at the time of the transfer said one million plus,we had no idea the plus was three million eh?. <cr>

who gives a fuck, useless waste o space only willing to show up on the big games which is na use in the spl.

Receiving Kudos for his non stop effort, his strong running,and holding the ball intelligently,from the commentators again Sunday.

Cracking striker,we were crazy to let him go IMHO. :(

who gives a fuck, useless waste o space only willing to show up on the big games which is na use in the spl.

Receiving Kudos for his non stop effort, his strong running,and holding the ball intelligently,from the commentators again Sunday.

no we weren't coz we WASNT showing that same desire up here in Scotland, if we were in the premiership maybe, but coz it was the SPL he wasn't bothering his arse unless it was in Europe or against Celtic coz he knew Premiership people would be watching.

no we weren't coz we WASNT showing that same desire up here in Scotland, if we were in the premiership maybe, but coz it was the SPL he wasn't bothering his arse unless it was in Europe or against Celtic coz he knew Premiership people would be watching.

So you wouldn't want to keep a striker who we know will perform in the big games? Alright then...

didnt give two shits about Rangers in the small games, big game player. No room for that in the SPL.

So you wouldn't want to keep a striker who we know will perform in the big games? Alright then...

It doesn't send the right message out to the other players at the club that this guy could walk around with his finger up his arse 24/7

then he gets a game before the players that knock their pan in every training session and match.

Cousin used Rangers then Smith used Cousin against Celt*c to get him away before the window closed - Result

Don't want slackers at Ibrox

It doesn't send the right message out to the other players at the club that this guy could walk around with his finger up his arse 24/7

then he gets a game before the players that knock their pan in every training session and match.

Cousin used Rangers then Smith used Cousin against Celt*c to get him away before the window closed - Result

I don't want slackers at Ibrox either, but if we have to have them, I'd rather have slackers who can score vital goals against Celtic, Werder Bremen and Lyon.

didnt give two shits about Rangers in the small games, big game player. No room for that in the SPL.

'Didn't give two shits about Rangers' where do some of you guys get all this inside misinformation from? :unsure:

I don't want slackers at Ibrox either, but if we have to have them, I'd rather have slackers who can score vital goals against Celtic, Werder Bremen and Lyon.

I get where you're coming from mate i just think he had the ability to destroy the diddy teams and chose not to,that is a rotten attitude to

have around the club,he was always going to leave anyway and it wouldn't surprise me if he ditches Hull at the end of the season too for

another Premiership team,keeping him when his heart was in England would have been the wrong decision IMO