Lying in bed last night

Amac9

I was struggling to sleep because I had injected too much caffeine into my body and around 12:30 I was drifting off into a nice sleep when I was woke up by shouting outside. I didn't pay much attention to it as you usually hear that with people coming out from the pub but the noise got clearer and soon I was laughing and singing along. It was the chorus of the Famine Song :lol: I opened the curtains and to my surprise it was my next door neighbour (David Healy's cousin) with his pals and a carry out heading to the chapel for another sing song. Good stuff :lol:

haaa david healy brilliant a was reading someting on here about him coming te rangers would never happen for 1

hees said the famine is over thats very naughty in walter smiths book

2 hees a big rangers fans ohh naw walter smith didsney sign rangers fans he would rather play with people at 38 35 example daily hoo grew u supporting celtic ano he dosney play up front but its an example lol

and he leevs boyd the bench and plays darkiville and u canny call miller a gers fan cin ye a would say he is a turncoat.

and a would say walter smith is turning out to be a bit of a fud in his old age

haaa david healy brilliant a was reading someting on here about him coming te rangers would never happen for 1

2 hees a big rangers fans ohh naw walter smith didsney sign rangers fans he would rather play with people at 38 35 example daily hoo grew u supporting celtic ano he dosney play up front but its an example lol

and he leevs boyd the bench and plays darkiville and u canny call miller a gers fan cin ye a would say he is a turncoat.

Critising Walter for not signing Rangers fans is extremely petty imo. Apart from Healy can you name any other fesable good enough Rangers fans Walter could sign ?.

Davis and Lafferty are Rangers fans , He signed them.

And " Darkivilie " ? FFS doh , Get a fucking grip.

In his defence he likes to play mcculloch who was brough up a rangers fan :harhar: :craphead:

your a prime example of everything that can at times be wrong with our club. despite his poor form this season darch still gives everything for rangers everytime he plays. i'm unsure of you age but if you cannot read or write it's never too late to ask for help.

racist tosser (tu)

B7

This site is not intended for racist slurs on anyone.

This should not be allowed.

Guest johngers

B7

This site is not intended for racist slurs on anyone.

This should not be allowed.

(tu)

If its intended of course, perhaps he is just an uneducated mongrel instead.

Either way....

scotts51, using terms such as 'darkieville' is simply not on. It goes against everything RM stands for and will not be tolerated in any shape or form on the board.

If it was intended to be funny, it falls well short of the mark.

Have a look in your PM box.

scotts51, using terms such as 'darkieville' is simply not on. It goes against everything RM stands for and will not be tolerated in any shape or form on the board.

If it was intended to be funny, it falls well short of the mark.

Have a look in your PM box.

Should be B7'd not looking in his PM box for a cross letter