Murray remarks

A wee while back he had the affront to attack those that have had a go at him with remarks that those fans CRITICISE IN FORUMS AND WEBSITES AND HIDE BEHIND MONIKERS!

I PUT MY HAND UP - I HATE DAVID MURRAY AND I THINK HE'S MAKING A PIGS EAR OUT OF BEING CHAIRMAN OF RFC, TAKING MONEY FROM THE CLUB AND NOT SUPPORTING THE FANS LIKE WE SUPPORT (financially as well as verbally) THE CLUB!

MY NAME IS CHARLES SHARP AND DON'T NEED TO HIDE THE FACT THAT I THINK YOU'RE A PARASITE MURRAY!!!!!!

A wee while back he had the affront to attack those that have had a go at him with remarks that those fans CRITICISE IN FORUMS AND WEBSITES AND HIDE BEHIND MONIKERS!

I PUT MY HAND UP - I HATE DAVID MURRAY AND I THINK HE'S MAKING A PIGS EAR OUT OF BEING CHAIRMAN OF RFC, TAKING MONEY FROM THE CLUB AND NOT SUPPORTING THE FANS LIKE WE SUPPORT (financially as well as verbally) THE CLUB!

MY NAME IS CHARLES SHARP AND DON'T NEED TO HIDE THE FACT THAT I THINK YOU'RE A PARASITE MURRAY!!!!!!

You don;t sound like you dislike him

and we all know your feelings towards Murray don't we steelygers!!! :kiss1:

You must've been gutted and got pissed when he got hitched with that slapper!!! :beer1:

You must've been gutted and got pissed when he got hitched with that slapper!!! :beer1:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

What pathetic attempts at insults lmao lmao lmao.

Tell me to wip arses again mate. Go on give me a laugh. I love you being back lmao lmao lmoa.

Make another Murray thread.

Go on you know you want to

Tell me to wip arses again mate. Go on give me a laugh. I love you being back lmao lmao lmoa.

Is your sig ironic?

Is your sig ironic?

I'm not sure.

Always wondered that myself.

Is your sig ironic?

It depends really.

I don't really go the way horsey thinks I go. On the other hand I aint going in the other direction either.

I generally sit in the middle and criticise where needed and praise where needed too.

Unlike someone who will just criticise no matter what is said.

Is your sig ironic?

It depends really.

I don't really go the way horsey thinks I go. On the other hand I aint going in the other direction either.

I generally sit in the middle and criticise where needed and praise where needed too.

Did you not say once that you 'didn't realise' what it said until you had started using it?

Is your sig ironic?

It depends really.

Did you not say once that you 'didn't realise' what it said until you had started using it?

I will let you run with this one fella :harhar:

Is your sig ironic?

It depends really.

No I knew what it said mate, just didn;t take uch not of it. I like the sig. It aint there for political reasons

First its the press and now its the club....seems some people are running scared of the power of the internet.

Considering its been at the very heart of some of the things which have happened at our club in recent years...its a surprising criticism.

I think a lot of people are afraid of it. In addition, its the ultimate soft target, and also, the simplest way to wreak havoc, 99% of the time without fear of recrimination. "Faceless" and "nameless" people can create sites/propoganda/slander/Libel content to their hearts desires. This can then be picked up and used by the media without fear of comebacks, as, all they need to do to avoid prosecution is put a tagline such as "according to website x" and away they go.

Is your sig ironic?

It depends really.

No I knew what it said mate, just didn;t take uch not of it. I like the sig. It aint there for political reasons

2.gif

Is your sig ironic?

It depends really.

2.gif

:D:lol::D

Who the hell is Murray to say we can't have our internet :mad:. Perhaps he should look at himself and why a thoroughly average manager like wee gordon is going for 4 in a row this year rather than scapegoating us <_<.

Leave him alone , he built Ibrox brick by brick with his barehands :craphead:

Who the hell is Murray to say we can't have our internet :mad:. Perhaps he should look at himself and why a thoroughly average manager like wee gordon is going for 4 in a row this year rather than scapegoating us <_<.

Leave him alone , he built Ibrox brick by brick with his barehands :craphead:

Before or after he brought in Souness?