News From Israel: Rangers fear to come to Israel"

FCBJ

Hi everyone

I'm a fan of Beitar Jerusalem FC. Once we played against you. We lost 4:2 at your stadium and finished with a draw (1:1) at our home stadium, Teddi. It was in 1999 if i remember it well...

Our biggest rival in the local football is Hapoel Tel Aviv, the team you'll meet in your next match in Uefa cup. Our relationship with the reds is similar to yours with the green team that i will not mention her name.

If you need any information about that team, the fans, players and anything in your mind - i'm here to help you to be prepare to that disease.

I'm holding my fingers that Uefa will decide to transfer the match from Bloomfield Stadium to other country. What they did last match was wery dangerous and they must be punished. The problem is that Israel Football Association and the Israeli media are absolutely RED (pro - Hapoel Tel Aviv) and therefore will not do anything.

I realy want to emphasize that Israel is a safe place. The soccer here is safe and clean from violence (compare to the world, of course) and the fans here are not looking after troubles....but the problem is those hooligans from Gate 5 of Hapoel Tel Aviv. It's not their first time btw. Couple of years ago they threw an explosive grenade into the tribune in a pure purpose to kill. One man got injured so bad that it's a miracle he is with us these days. There are alot of violent stories behind that group of fans but no one punish them. Uefa must do something after that stun grenade. You must make a pressure on the management of Glasgow Rangers and tell them you are not thinking to go with the team. Maybe then it will come to Uefa's knowledge.

I don't think that the whole Israeli soccer should be damaged because of those criminals. Only their club must be punished.

Goodluck!!

IT'S NOT A smoke grenades!!!

It was an explosive grenade...which use in the army (and was stolen from one of the army base days before the game).

I don't mean the regular grenade which kill...i don't know what is the name in english but it's something the army and the police force use against violent demonstrations.

IT'S NOT A smoke grenades!!!

It was an explosive grenade...which use in the army (and was stolen from one of the army base days before the game).

I don't mean the regular grenade which kill...i don't know what is the name in english but it's something the army and the police force use against violent demonstrations.

Sometimes called a Thunderflash or a Flashbang?

Flares, Tear gas and missles are commonly used in stadiums in Israel. Fans are also known to go around in gangs, carry weapons (such as knifes) and start fights with innocent people.

I for one would never even think about going to a game in Isreal. No offense to the Rangers fans who are thinking about going, but you have got to be a little bit ccrazy to follow Rangers to Isreal.

Flares, Tear gas and missles are commonly used in stadiums in Israel. Fans are also known to go around in gangs, carry weapons (such as knifes) and start fights with innocent people.

At least they don't sing about it, that would get the bassa's a big fine and the song would be struck off ;)

I am pleased to see that these grenades are being thrown in the true spirit of football and competition.

Sadly, in other nations foolish people limit their competitiveness to just singing and so spoil the whole event. I'm sure I'm not alone in looking for the day when fans will truly embrace passionate support of their team.

Until then, singing instead of lobbing grenades will remain Scotland's secret shame.

Pictures in the paper today.........UEFA will move the game.

If they don't then Rangers should lodge a complaint with FIFA to say they are not prepared to put their players and supporters in danger of being blown up.

But as CG said.......the Billy Boys beats it hands down :lol:

If they don't then Rangers should lodge a complaint with FIFA to say they are not prepared to put their players and supporters in danger of being blown up.

And a word of warning...if you let them stamp your passport when you enter and leave you will not get into countries who are hostile towards Israel ! <tankkk> <rattat> <crweee> (pir) (beer)

I am pleased to see that these grenades are being thrown in the true spirit of football and competition.

Sadly, in other nations foolish people limit their competitiveness to just singing and so spoil the whole event. I'm sure I'm not alone in looking for the day when fans will truly embrace passionate support of their team.

Until then, singing instead of lobbing grenades will remain Scotland's secret shame.

Well put CG,

But UEFA cant be seen to be picking on countries like Israel.

Hello.Hello we are....................... fill in the blanks

And a word of warning...if you let them stamp your passport when you enter and leave you will not get into countries who are hostile towards Israel ! <tankkk> <rattat> <crweee> (pir) (beer)

UEFA have to either ban them or move the game or they will look very biased..............then we can fine them ?15k (spl)

Hi everyone

I'm a fan of Beitar Jerusalem FC. Once we played against you. We lost 4:2 at your stadium and finished with a draw (1:1) at our home stadium, Teddi. It was in 1999 if i remember it well...

Our biggest rival in the local football is Hapoel Tel Aviv, the team you'll meet in your next match in Uefa cup. Our relationship with the reds is similar to yours with the green team that i will not mention her name.

If you need any information about that team, the fans, players and anything in your mind - i'm here to help you to be prepare to that disease.

I'm holding my fingers that Uefa will decide to transfer the match from Bloomfield Stadium to other country. What they did last match was wery dangerous and they must be punished. The problem is that Israel Football Association and the Israeli media are absolutely RED (pro - Hapoel Tel Aviv) and therefore will not do anything.

Goodluck!!

Thanks for that FCBJ. If you come to Glasgow I hope you enjoy it, just watch out for septic fans with Palestinian flags and pope t-shirts, they have been brainwashed from a very early age and there is no telling what they will do if they come face to face with a genuine Israeli :)

doh:lol: Nice 1. CG

CG,

there is a different between throwing a smoking grenades to the field (or opening them in the tribune) like our fans do alot during the game (those pics are from the same match against the RED disease):

836_IMG_2275.jpg

836_IMG_2276.jpg

835_IMG_1238.jpg

and throwing a shocking grenades that can wound very bad if it's explode too close.

I can agree with you that those smoking grenades and stuff like that add alot to the atmosphere in the stadium (BTW, in Israel those things are illegal but fans somehow success to bring them into the tribune), but don't take it too extreme otherwise you can hurt/wound/kill people around you.

p.s

If you need details about the RED disease...don't be shy <bubblepipe>

Guest Manticore
If you come to Glasgow I hope you enjoy it, just watch out for septic fans with Palestinian flags and pope t-shirts, they have been brainwashed from a very early age and there is no telling what they will do if they come face to face with a genuine Israeli :)

Oh some of them did, when Maccabi came over.

Needless to say the Israelis weren't too impressed with the palestinian flags and let them know it, forcefully <pbag> <rattat> <piss>

Guest Manticore
The problem is that Israel Football Association and the Israeli media are absolutely RED (pro - Hapoel Tel Aviv) and therefore will not do anything.

We have a similar problem in Scotland FCBJ.

Do you think it's particularly dangerous trip if the game goes ahead as planned? I haven't missed a Rangers European match for a couple of years and I'd hate to miss this one.

And what's the weather like in February?

And do the women like drunk slaphead (albeit charming ;) ) football fans?

The fans of Hapoel Tel Aviv Threw a stun grenade to the field...now i remembered the exact name of this device.

I realy want to emphesize that Israel is a safe place. The soccer here is safe and clean from violence (compare to the world, ofcourse) and the fans here are not looking after troubles....but the problem is those hooligans from Gate 5 of Hapoel Tel Aviv. It's not their first time btw. Couple of years ago they threw an explosive grenade into the tribune in a pure propose to kill. One man got injured so bad that it's a miricle he is with us these days. There are alot of violent stories behind that group of fans but no one punish them. Uefa must do something ater that stun grenade. You must make a pressure on the management of Glasgow Rangers and tell them you are not thinking to go with the team. Maybe then it will come to Uefa knowledge.

I don't think that the whole Israeli soccer should be damaged becouse of those criminals. Only their club must be punished.

So, for your Q, Bloomfield Stadium full of RED fans isn't safe at all. Espacially if you beat them (and we all shall say Amen)...

I'm not talking about their amount (Beitar Jerusalem FC got ten times more fans in Israel), i'm talking about the things they are doing.

The weather here is great...

To your last Q, it a quetion of what kind of women you look after, don't u think?

By the way

The police arrested a guy that suspected to be the one who threw the stun grenade this week. He recognized as a Hapoel Tel Aviv's fan so if you had heard something else...be sure it's a foolish mistake!!

I'm trying to get full matches of Hapoel Tel Aviv, maybe it will help your team to know the team before the game